BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Aubreeanna M.
This is the only oil I would EVER let get anywhere near my baby fine hair! Works fantastic for smoothing out dry ends while still remaining undetectable!
Miriam B.
Madison, WI
Absolutely love this hair oil. It doesn't make my hair greasy and it doesn't weigh it down which is so awesome. Moisturises and gives it a healthy shine!
denise m.
Love this stuff I've tried argan oils, bio silk others and they are good but this tops it all as my hair is so thin it feels like but looks soooo shiny!
Leidy J.
This oil makes your hair wonderful. Don't use a lot of this product if you can make your hair greasy. This product can make your curly hair look amazing
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Love this stuff! I put it on the ends on my hair when they get dry and when I do heatless curl I put more on so my hair isn't frizzy and it smells great
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
It smells good and it a standard oil but I didn't feel like it absorbed into my hair and really made a difference. For the price I was not too impressed.
Casey C.
Dalton, GA
I love love love this product! It absorbs into my hair and doesn't leave it all oily and gives it lots of shine. This is definitely a must have product!
Pia A.
Buena Park, Ca
Loved this oil but was a bit heavier than I expected. All in all, I liked it. Used it before my blow dry . Made curly/wavy hair very soft and manageable
Katie T.
ABILENE, TX
Good stuff, smooths flyaways, adds moisture and provides environmental protection. I would recommend this product to anyone with medium to thick hair.
Ana A.
This is my favorite shine oil...it gives me the perfect amount of oil on my hair, not heavy at all. It looks really natural. It leaves my hair smooth.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.