BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
A nice oil and definitely lightweight. But it's not worth the price. It is definitely smoothing and is good for when you air dry your hair but that's about it. I like it and if you're willing to spend on pricey hair products you might like it.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I love using an oil in my hair to keep moisture locked in and prevent my curls from getting frizzy. This oil does exactly that without making my hair/scalp too oily. It also smells great. I am satisfied and will repurchase this product.
Ashton L.
I love this product! I use it as a leave-in conditioner/heat protectant for my highlighted hair. Just a pump or two is all you need to make your entire head of hair silky smooth. Doesn't leave your hair oily and has a lovely scent!
Cassandra B.
Lorain, OH
I had been going through multiple crazy color changes for a couple years. This stuff saved my hair when I finally decided to stay blonde. I put some on my damp hair before heat styling and a small amount to add shine to finished hair.
Melissa T.
CHARLESTON, SC
My hairdresser gave me a sample of this product and I'm hooked! I have fine hair that tends to be frizzy - especially if I don't blowdry. Add this to damp hair, let air dry and you have an easy hair routine for naturally wavy hair.
Taylor D.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is personally one of my favorite hair products. I have bleached hair and I especially love applying this oil to the bottom half of my hair. It's great for use in protective styles like braids to keep all the little pieces in!
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love this stuff. I believe I bought it at a hair salon. Nonetheless, it smells amazing and is definitely long lasting. The price point is fair. Overall, I was completely satisfied and would most likely purchase again.
Fiona W.
Portland, OR
Amazing amazing product seems spends at first but it lasts FOREVER it's so light and unless I use more than five pumps your hair will never look greasy using this stuff!
Jess G.
Best hair product I ever tried. It does everything it states. Detangles, makes hair feel soft and manageable, tames freeze, and gives life back to damaged hair. I absolutely love it. It is pricey but to me it is worth every penny.
Lisa G.
I received a sample of this with a B&B order and really like it! I have thin, fine hair and was concerned it would make my hair look greasy, but it does not. It makes it look shiny & smooth. I only have a small tester, but it just takes a tiny bit for my hair. I imagine a whole bottle would last a really long time.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.