BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I love this product! A little goes a long way! Bumble and Bumble is a trustworthy brand. I know anything I get from them will be great! I will purchase this oil again and I do recommend it to anyone who wants to moisturize their hair!
Jada T.
This stuff is like liquid gold. No lie. It’s expensive which really sucks but it works so good in my curly hair. It keeps it soft and moisturized without being too oily. I’m almost out but I’m definitely going to be getting more soon
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
This stuff is good but it just isn't my favorite. It definitely adds shine but I don't notice that much of a difference in the dryness on the ends of my hair. Smells pretty good but pricey. There are other alternatives that are way cheaper
sam c.
Arnold, MO
I was recommended this product at ULTA and purchased it. Overall it does what it says it will do but I’m not sure if it is really wort the price tag. I probably won’t be repurchasing this as there are comparable drugstore products.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great hair oil! It’s great for damaged and dry hair. It helps detangle and great ends. It adds a little shine without being heavy. I took away a star due to price. I feel like I have had other hair oils just as good for cheaper.
Abby H.
I’ve never used this on my own. My hairdresser uses this on me, and my hair always looks amazing!!! I wish I had the finesse for this, but I’m too scared to buy it and try it on my own... Here’s to looking forward to my next hair appointment.
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
Tried this at the store several times and really enjoyed how it made my hair nice and shiny. I have thicker hair with blonde color on it so it looks right most of the times and this product put the perfect finishing touch on it.
Linzy C.
Newalla, OK
I love this product paired w. the shampoo & conditioner and their primer! I used to tan a lot and when I would I would use the UV protection primer! packaging Looks beautiful and it works so well! My hair felt WONDERFUL!!! I will be buying this again and now my sister have some too!
Lindsey H.
I have yet to find a product from B&B that I don’t like. This makes your hair soft without the extra greasy look. I have a hard time finding oils for my hair that don’t weigh it down and make it look like I don’t ever clean it.
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
I didn’t really like this sadly. I found it toooo light weight for myself, I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair. I think for finer hair this might be nice, but for me it didn’t do much of anything. it does smell really great though.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.