BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN
This stuff is great for dry and/or frizzy hair. It's pricey, but my hair feels heavenly soft and smooth after using it and a few drops really go a long way with this product.
Kacie A.
Love!! This is such a healthy oil to use in your hair, and the smell is amazing! I put a small amount in damp hair before I go to sleep and wake up to soft, less frizzy hair!
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I love this product. I use B and B a lot and all their products leave my hair healthy and strong and minimal to no damage. All their products seem to have some type of healing properties. The invisible oil shampoo and conditioner is a great combination with this.
Hannah K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Oh my gosh. This stuff is great. A little on the expensive side, but it makes your hair incredibly soft. I have thick, coarse hair so this is a life saver to achieve the look of soft, luscious hair.
Ann Marie B.
This product was used on my hair by a hairdresser when styled for some pictures. I loved it! It kept my flyaways down and my hair looking shiny and healthy. We also used the Bumble and Bumble strong holding hairspray, and the two products worked well together!
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I wish i didn't love this as much as i do.. such a hefty price tag for a small bottle. I have samples right now that I'm working on but when i run out i assume I'll have to bite the bullet and just buy the real deal! so good at taming flyaways and keeping hair looking soft and shiny. I love this product. the only reason i won't give it 5 stars is the price
Clover T.
Decatur , GA
This is a bomb product for my crazy dry and frizzy hair! I've tried so many oils to calm my hair but they stop working after sometime or weigh them down. I've been using this for almost 4 months now and it works wonders on my hair. I love it!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I got this as a sample a couple months ago. I love this product it is by favorite oil ever it is pricey but it's honestly worth the money. It makes my hair very soft and has a great smell. If your looking for a high end oil I recommend trying this one
Laura G.
Roebling, NJ
This is a great oil for the hair. Very light so you don't feel it sitting on the hair, but helps to smooth and moisturize. I use this every day in addition to a leave in conditioner
rachel t.
This is my absolute favorite hair oil! A small amount goes a long way but it doesn't make my hair too greasy like some other oils. I think the price is fair but it's hard to tell if the ingredients are better than most. Definitely would recommend!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.