BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Kimberly T.
State College , PA
I love Bumble & Bumble products and those one is no different. I spray this in my hair after washing to get the tangles out and it makes my hair so silky and smooth. It also has a great scent. It can be a little pricey, but you can occasionally find sales on their website.
Cheyanne D.
Oh my goodness does this product smell amazing. It adds so much extra sheen and moisture to my hair without weighing it down or making the strands look piece-y or greasy. This product is a must have, and a little bit goes a long way so you really get a good bang for your buck.
Mubeena M.
Sugar Land, TX
This product is heaven sent. The best of the best!! Not as heavy as other oils. Very effective on my hair, which tends to get frizzy in the humidity. I have long, thick, wavy hair and a little goes a long way. I put it on after I curl or straighten my hair as well and it gives my hair a really nice finish. This product it so good, it makes me wanna make it the new coconut oil.
Nikki C.
Makes my hair so unbelievably soft and frizz free! This stuff is amazing!! Perfect for my curly/wavy hair. I use this while my hair is damp and when it dries it's shiny and soft and full! It doesn't weigh my hair down and it smells great! A little goes a long way too!!
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great! I absoutletlty love it
And it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and it looks amazing afterwards
Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords
ally h.
Many hair oils leave me feeling greasy. This one is so lightweight and silky and doesn't feel greasy at all. I have gotten so many compliments on how healthy and shiny my hair looks when I use it. It looks especially great when I blow dry my hair after putting it in.
Savannah G.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE this product! It makes my hair soft and smooth when lately it has been feeling dry and frizzy. I tried this after I had been using argan oil. This surpasses any of the argan oils I have tried. It is a little pricey but you only use a little so it lasts a long time. The results are also worth the price! It also has a nice light scent which reminds me of vanilla.
Amber B.
Marietta, GA
Best product around! I use this daily in wet hair before I blow dry and after I finish styling. Smells fantastic and does not leave your hair with a greasy feel. I apply mostly to the ends and about to the middle of my hair. Can't go wrong with any Bumble products
Kara T.
Godfrey, IL
Love this product! I use it on my wet hair after showering as a detangler and heat protectant. Then use just a little more after styling to add shine. Makes my hair feel super soft, looks healthy and smells great. No product residue and doesn't weigh my hair down.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is so incredible. The smell the finish. Ah. I love it. Kind of pricey but if you're looking for a great oil that you can use on wet or dry hair this is a great buy and it lasts ages! I absolutely would recommend it to anyone with frizzy or thick hair. I feel it works best on thick-haired ladies since it is an oil and it can make thin hair kind of greasy and flat.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.