BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Ashton L.
I love this product! I use it as a leave-in conditioner/heat protectant for my highlighted hair. Just a pump or two is all you need to make your entire head of hair silky smooth. Doesn't leave your hair oily and has a lovely scent!
Cassandra B.
Lorain, OH
I had been going through multiple crazy color changes for a couple years. This stuff saved my hair when I finally decided to stay blonde. I put some on my damp hair before heat styling and a small amount to add shine to finished hair.
Melissa T.
CHARLESTON, SC
My hairdresser gave me a sample of this product and I'm hooked! I have fine hair that tends to be frizzy - especially if I don't blowdry. Add this to damp hair, let air dry and you have an easy hair routine for naturally wavy hair.
Fiona W.
Portland, OR
Amazing amazing product seems spends at first but it lasts FOREVER it's so light and unless I use more than five pumps your hair will never look greasy using this stuff!
Jess G.
Best hair product I ever tried. It does everything it states. Detangles, makes hair feel soft and manageable, tames freeze, and gives life back to damaged hair. I absolutely love it. It is pricey but to me it is worth every penny.
Lisa G.
I received a sample of this with a B&B order and really like it! I have thin, fine hair and was concerned it would make my hair look greasy, but it does not. It makes it look shiny & smooth. I only have a small tester, but it just takes a tiny bit for my hair. I imagine a whole bottle would last a really long time.
Priscilla C.
This makes your hair feel amazing. I put it on my damp hair mainly on the ends of my hair before I blow dry it. My hair is bleached and it makes my hair feel wonderful.
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
I go this as a sample in a subscription box and ended up purchasing the full sized product. It makes my hair a lot softer and there should be no fear of oilyness. It's amazing! I've also bought the shampoo of the same collection.
Danielle T.
I have started to use this religiously now as well as the shampoo and conditioner. it doesn't leave you hair greasy which is perfect since i cant wash my hair every day.
Leslie C.
N Kingstown, RI
Love this product. Gives my fine hair shine and soft feel without weighing it down. Have recommended to friends often. It is a bit expensive but well worth the cost.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.