BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Lauren H.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using this product for 3 years. It is one of the best oil products I have used. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. One bottle goes a long way and will last a long time. It is worth the investment.
Kristie A.
El Cajon, CA
I liked this hair oil but I didn't love it. I used it in my hair when it was wet and you couldn't even tell a difference once my hair was dry. I tried putting it in when my hair was dry but I didn't like that either. I returned it for the Bumble and Bumble invisible hair dressers oil Primer and I love it so much!
Crystal M.
Evansville, IN
This is a great product but on the pricey side. I don't own a lot of bumble and bumble products because of the price. This products is nice to give hair a protective barrier before flat iron! It's super light weight and doesn't weigh hair down. I feel like I still need to put argan oil on my hair after though.
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
When they say invisible they aren't kidding. It goes on your hair, and does it's job... that's it. There's no residue, no heavy feeling the day after. It smells like a dream and has the most luxurious feel. The only thing is it's a little pricey if you have a lot of hair and need to use more than average.
Alicia M.
Cary, NC
I love this so much. It smells amazing and does not leave my hair greasy. I use a little bit of it on my ends and then some on the flyaways on top of my head. I have very corse and curly hair that I straighten and this oil leaves it nice and smooth. I will be buying this again.
Kimberly M.
I use this primer before I blow dry my hair. I have noticed a visible change in how my hair looks and feels after using this product. I definitely recommend this product if you use heat or spend a lot of time outdoors
Alison K.
Erie, PA
This is my go to for daily smoothing and shine. I put this in my hair when it's damp and blow drying/straightening becomes so much easier. You only need a tiny bit - a pea sized for my straight/fine hair that is to my mid back. I avoid the roots. I wish this product did more for heat protection - but I definitely can't complain - I'm in love.
Mimi T.
Glen Allen, VA
My absolute favorite to fight frizz! I have straight, long, black hair and it gives my hair the perfect amount of shine without looking oily. The scent is also lovely and one of my favorites of any hair product I own.
Valentina G.
Seattle , WA
My natural hair is dark red black and I bleach blond every 6 weeks like clockwork. Hairdressers invisible oil does wonders to keep it moisturized and pretty without getting greasy and heavy. I love it on my processed hair. But I hated it on my neutral hair which was very healthy and had enough natural moisture.
Zara T.
Austin, Texas
This is my favorite hair product. I use it on dry hair after I blow dry my hair. It adds so much shine and volume to my hair and I love the way it smells. The packaging it cute too. The pump dispenses just the perfect amount for my hair. It is worth the money! I would repurchase again and again.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.