BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I own the entire invisible oil line and this is my favorite out of all of the products. It leaves my hair shiny and looking full of life. One word of caution a little really does go a very long way. I have thick hair and use 3 little pumps and even though it looks like next to nothing in my hand it's magic in my hair. I totally recommend this to anyone wanting some major shine!
Jackie G.
I've had one single bottle of this oil for over a year now. I use it after almost every shampoo, and use just a squirt. I like to mix it in with gel or mousse. The funny thing is that before trying this oil I would have simply shrugged it off and said that any oil would do. But this oil is lighter and more refined than a typical oil like argan oil or coconut oil. This is better suited for hair.
Sade H.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff is part of my holy grail post wash hair routine!! This and the hair primer spray. I put the spray and then this and my hair is so easy to brush and comb through. It smells amazing and once my hair is dry it leaves is so shiny and soft!!! I love this so much I am actually running low and will need to repurchase ASAP. B&B isn't the cheapest but worth it in my opinion.
Tania G.
Lilburn, GA
I like this bumble soothing oil. It moisturizes my hair and at the same I don’t need to wear a other things. It is buildable and last longer. Try it and you won’t regret it. Definitely recommended!
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Fell in love after 1 use. I'm mixed and my hair is course and thick. I straighten my incredibly curly hair regularly so it's pretty damaged. I used some of this oil on damp hair, then I blow dried it and straightened it. After straightening the first piece I could tell there was a huge difference. No frizz, shiny, it could almost pass for healthy. Might be my new holy grail.
Frances J.
Leaves hair feeling very soft and manageable. I can't really tell if it's helped much in the UV and heat protectant department but My thick hair seems to be able to handle quite a bit. The smell is divine, kind of sweet. I like that it's a slightly thinner oil..I have some that are very thick and so they don't seem to absorb as quickly.
Elle J.
This smells nice. The scent is lovely with a floral slash tropical air that makes people who hug you compliment that you smell divine. I have thick coarse hair that's been balyaged and highlighted. It has some silicon in the line, not sure if it is in this particular product.
It is effective in taming frizz, protecting your hair from the heat in tools. Good stuff.
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
I got a sample of this in my birchbox and I love it!! I normally don't use hair oils but I will be adding this to my routine. It is light weight but tamed the frizz. It makes my hair shiny without looking oily and it brings out more of my natural wave. I'm not sure if I would pay to buy it just because it is very expensive but it will definitely be on my wish list.
Asia C.
Absolutely worth the investment. I was skeptical for paying so much for a single hair product but because you use so little at a time I have had one bottle last me over 3 years! I prefer to use this product on dry hair, especially after styling with a hot iron because I find that it adds a tremendous amount of shine and silkiness without adding weight or oiliness.
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
My hairdresser has me mix this with my conditioner and use it every week as a hair mask conditioning treatment, and it has really helped to improve my hair's dryness and damage. You can also use it to style. It's a really great moisturizing product. Just use a little bit (it goes a long way) and work from the roots up. It's great.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.