BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
I have very thin limp hair. I don’t know what I was expecting but this hair oil is not great for thin hair. It made my hair so much more limp. It smells nice though.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
I just purchased this after having my hair recently lightened. I wanted something that would add moisture during heat styling but not feel oily or greasy. This serum did a fantastic job. It smells amazing and is very light weight however adds a sheen and smooth texture to my hair. My hair tends to be very dry. This product adds a softness to my hair without weighing it down. A little goes a long way as well.
Danielle B.
I got this as a small sample and fell in love so I bought the full size. My boyfriend even commented on how soft my hair has been since I started using it. It is pricey, but it is oil so you don't need to use much of it as much. I only use about one pump after I shower when my hair is still damp. If my hair is feeling extra dehydrated, I'll use it before styling as well. It makes my hair so soft, smooth, and shiny. I really love this product.
Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the packaging in this and I must admit that it leaves my hair with a great gorgeous sheen. Often I find these products leave my hair greasy. However, I do not have an issue with this productS very gorgeous
Ashley P.
This is one of my top FAVORITE hair products that I absolutely have to have in my arsenal. A little bit goes such a long way and it makes my hair silky soft all day. I have dark blonde and bleached blonde hair that tends to be normal to dry, but towards the end of the day or the next morning my hair is a bit oily. This works with my hair no matter what. It is truly the most light weight smoothing oil that I have ever put my hands on.
Andrea F.
This is one of my holy grail hair products! I cannot say enough things about this oil. I have long hair and I apply 1-2 pumps to my ends right before hair drying. It makes my hair feel so soft and it definitely protects it. It's a very nourishing oil and doesn't make your hair greasy! I've used this product for about 10 months and I can definitely say it has protected my hair against split ends and decreases frizz! I love it! ❤️❤️❤️
Erica H.
I got a very small sample if this around Christmas time last year that I was able to use twice. The first time I used it was on my clip in extentions and it made my hair so light and very sleek with just enough shine. I used it in my natural hair when it was damp after a shower and it felt very nice as well. My curls were much more unified. I haven't purchased yet because I have soo many hair products I'm using at the moment.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I used it on the ends of my hair and up on top where I have flyaways for the bumble and bumble contest and it was amazing. My flyaways laid down immediately and my hair smelled really awesome. The frizz on the back of my hair went away, but the dry oil was light enough to keep the texture. If you look at the pic, I used it on my ends with the dryspun finish spray on top for my pony and crown.
Iraliza J.
Miami , Single
I love this product! It's one of my Must-Haves when it comes to hair products. I use Bumble and bumbel Hairdresser's Invisible Oil after I get out of the shower, on towel dried hair
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble