BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
I love bumble and bumble they have really really great products this one is one of my favorites because it leaves your hair really sucky and it looks really sucky as well and I’m very satisfied
Kelsey M.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked the way this product smelt. It was light-weight and didn't make my hair greasy. It would work well on people with very fine or very thick hair. I would definitely buy it again.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
My hair can get dry and frizzy at times. This works great! You can never tell that my hair was dry before. Really makes my hair look healthy and super silly. Always a must have at Sephora.
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
Hair oil isn't something I generally reach for. I tried this product from a sample box and was impressed. As with all Bumble and Bumble products, it is high quality and gets the job done!
Erin W.
I literally love this product and use it every time I style my hair or put heat on my hair. After I wash my hair and before styling it, I either use the invisible primer or the invisible oil. I use about 2 pumps in the palm of my hands and work it on the ends of my hair then style my hair. I feel like it's amazing for protecting my hair against heat. Last year, I had fried my hair using no heat protectant and had my curling iron on too high. Since I've been using this oil, my hair has been healthier and WAY less damaged. It also smells really good. Just be careful to not use too much or get too close to your roots as it can make your hair look greasy. I only use it when my hair is wet. It is a bit pricey but Bumble & Bumble is more of a high end brand and it's definitely worth the price.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Love this stuff so much! Has worked wonders for my frizz, I use it daily or after washing my hair. Purchased at sephora. Kind of pricey but worth it in my opinion. Would purchase again..
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ
A little goes a very very long way! Start small and work your way up. I love what it does to my hair tho! I usually use it more on dry hair to tame the fly aways and super dry hair.
Linda T.
Love this! It makes my hair so smooth, Alice, silky and soft! I have very damaged dry colored hair and this helps to maintain it and to keep it alive and soft! I'm obsessed with this!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
super lightweight, not greasy, but gives your hair great shine without making it look piecey. You only need to use the tiniest bit so it last a long time. Smells amazing, it’s my go to.
Therese G.
Stuart, FL
One of the best hair oils I've used! Light enough to keep your hair from feeling too oily, but gives you just enough shine. Plus it smells awesome and comes in a cute little bottle!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.