BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Allyse B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Leaves my hair feeling silky, soft and smelling great. I have horrible luck blow drying my hair at home but bought this after a hairdresser used it before blow drying. Changed my experience entirely! It doesn't take much to treat my long thick hair. Too much can make your hair greasy, so take it easy!
Sarah R.
Brookline, MA
I absolutely adore Bumble and Bumble's Invisible Oil. It smells so amazing, like candy and flowers and keeps my hair from being frizzy. Best hair oil for curly hair that I've found, and I've tried a lot of brands. Will definitely buy again and recommend to anyone, especially if you have curly hair!
Maria H.
Sebastopol, CA
Love this product, I'm a loyal Bumble & Bumble customer for life! A small amount goes a long way, it will last months with proper care. Provides extra shine and moisture to my hair, and helps manage my frizz! I have somewhat straight/curly hair, have been using this product for years, amazingg!!
Sally H.
My sister bought this for herself, but now I use it everyday after I wash my hair. I wash my hair everyday because it gets oily quickly, but it can get also dry it out. This cancels that out. It keeps my hair moisturized, and shiny without looking oily. My hair won't survive without this product now.
Griseda H.
This oil is really such a great product as the mos of #bumbleandbumble. I tested this for @influenster and I was like "waw " . Firs of all I have oily hair and never consider to use a oil product in my hair Before,but this is very suprizing. I used a little bit of oil from the middle to the ands of the hair and it make my hair so soft. It is also a good hit protector when using iron flat, I tried it. I highly recommend this product.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this at Sephora when I was having a frizzy hair day and forgot to put on my usual shine/smoothing serum before leaving the house. It made my hair look and feel greasy, even though I only used the tiniest amount. It was also expensive, so I don't think I will be purchasing it any time soon.
Jonnell S.
CHICAGO, IL
I use this on both wet and dry hair to smooth it out and stop the frizzies. It really is light, doesn't make hair greasy or weigh it down. Yes, it's a bit pricey, as all B&B products are, but a tiny amount goes a long way and it does the job. I started getting compliments as soon as I began using it on how shiny my hair was. Great in the summer for fighting humidity and in the winter for fighting static!
Shannon W.
North Grafton, MA
This product is amazing. I have been using it for almost six months now and haven't used anything else. It is light weight and not greasy at all. This product helps fight frizz and keeps my hair tamed. I use is daily and have purchased it a few times. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Kelly T.
White Lake, MI
I've used lots of hair oils and this one is by far my favorite!  I use it on my long, thick, wavy hair both when I wear it wavy and when I blow dry it straight.  It smells amazing and helps to protect my hair from styling damage.  It's super light - I've never put too much on where my hair started feeling greasy or weighed down.  It keeps my hair soft, shiny and helps keep it from frizzing.
Jamie W.
Syracuse, KS
I loved this hair oil. It had a nice scent, and I only needed a very small amount for my very long hair. It made my hair look repaired and polished. I put a dime size in my damp hair and styled (both curly and straight), and it helped protect my hair while keeping the style all day long.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.