BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Kervin C.
Lakeland
Love this oil. It helps de frizz my hair and gives it some shine. Also, this oil helps protect my hair from heat damage which is nice. You only need a little a time.
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
This oil is AMAZING! It keeps my hair healthy, and shiny especially my ends that can look frayed. I put this in my hair and blow dry, and ad more to my ends after, or to any fly aways. This also smells fresh and floral like. I got my best friend hooked on this stuff. I have fine curly hair and it doesn't feel or look greasy.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
There is not one single product that makes my hair as soft and smooth as this does! And the great thing is it doesn't weight your hair down. It has a great scent too
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
I'm still using it it's been two weeks since I've started it's a light weight oil a little goes a long way great for summer now I gotta see if it will hold up in winter
Kristen R.
Akron, OH
A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts forever. It smells great and leaves my hair silky smooth. I like to use it when I wave or curl my hair to help tame it.
Audrey R.
After years of using Moroccan Oil, I received a sample of this, and have been using this ever since. This is lighter than Moroccan Oil, more moisturizing and makes my hair look healthier. It's more clear than Morroccan Oil so for those with very light hair, it will not give it a yellow cast. This is my holy grail hair oil. A little goes a long way as well. A small amount in wet hair from roots to mid shaft is all that is necessary for frizzless healthy shine.
Mackenzie J.
I only tried this once but it made my hair look greasy. I think it was a user error because it’s only suppose to be used on the ends of my hair and not my roots l.
Brittney P.
Rumford, ME
This is amazing oil. I put it in my hair after showering to reduce frizz over the course of the day. It also works well in. Dry hair, I add it to my ends to help them stay shiny and not get too dry. It is worth the price and I definitely recommend. I have thick naturally wavy hair.
Eloise H.
Boone, NC
No matter what I'm doing with my hair, I use this product every day. Before I blow dry, I apply it to my wet hair starting at the ends and I'm careful not to apply too much near the roots. I apply it on dry hair to control frizz and it does not make it greasy. This product makes your hair smell and feel wonderful. Even though it is an oil, this product does not leave your hair too greasy to skip a wash the next day. Yes, this is an expensive product but it is worth it. I've had the 3.4 oz bottle for about two months and I've barely used a quarter of the bottle. I highly recommend this product for all hair types.
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
I have very thin limp hair. I don’t know what I was expecting but this hair oil is not great for thin hair. It made my hair so much more limp. It smells nice though.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.