BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Michelle R.
I love this product. I have curly hair that is naturally dry and I have found that oils do better in my hair than creams or other products. This smells and good, takes away the frizz and lasts for a while.
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
I love this product! It's one of my Must-Haves when it comes to hair products. I use Bumble and bumbel Hairdresser's Invisible Oil after I get out of the shower, on towel dried hair. I usually use several pumps and avoid getting the product in my roots. When my hair air dries after using this it is usually soft, and the texture is greatly improved. It also makes a wonderful detangler when I use it in my daughter's hair. When I use this product and heat style my hair the results are absolutely phenomenal. My hair turns to silk, and the shine is incredible. I can't keep my hands off it! Overall, this is probably the one product that I rave about to everyone who asks what I use! It's just amazing.
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
This product works so well for my dry damaged hair and it smells fantastic. I can’t recommend this product enough, must try for anyone with dry or damaged hair! I have repurchased many times and will continue.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I have very fine and thin hair and use a lot of heated tools to style my hair. My hair is also colored and damaged and this product really helped my revitalize my hair! I definitely recommend this for damaged hair!
Madison H.
Yucaipa, CA
Four stars because my hair seemed to get a bit greasy faster than normal. Other than that I love this product to add a nice shine to my otherwise unhealthy looking hair. It tamed frizz and leaves hair silky smooth.
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
This oil is amazing. I can't live without it. It's a bit pricey but I buy it every chance I get. It helps control frizz and flyaways without weighing my hair down and making it feel oily. I highly recommend this product
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. I do not use the hair oil often as my hair gets greasy very quickly. However If I am curling my hair or using a heat tool, I will use this a long with my heat protectant
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
Have only heard good things so decided to try the small bottle because man is this stuff expensive, but it's worth it! It last forever and smells great. My hair couldn't be happier:) I will be repurchasing
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is amazing!!!!!!!!! It's a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it. It works wonders on your hair, it leaves it soft and smooth . It's great packaging , I definitely recommend it.
Elmedina F.
The smell of this godly I love it and it instantly detangles and smoothens out your hair plus and it's packed with vitamins and protection from the sun it is very effective and very worth the buy I would repurchase
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.