BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I used it on the ends of my hair and up on top where I have flyaways for the bumble and bumble contest and it was amazing. My flyaways laid down immediately and my hair smelled really awesome. The frizz on the back of my hair went away, but the dry oil was light enough to keep the texture. If you look at the pic, I used it on my ends with the dryspun finish spray on top for my pony and crown.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
This is by far the best hair oil on the market! I have tried so many hair oils on the market & this one just amazes me . Most oils make your hair greasy , not this one it has the right amount of moisture. It controls frizz & it has really helped my hair in the hot months with the humidity! I think the price for this product is not to bad for how long the product last you . If you haven't tried this oil you are missing out! Head out to your nearest Sephora and get a sample!
Megan S.
Las Vegas , NV
This invisible oil really does feel invisible. It helps your hair from drying out without making it feel heavy or oily. You can use this on wet or dry hair and I apply if every other day to keep my hair moisturized. I have extensions as well, so I don't wash them every single day to avoid them from drying out and breaking and this product keeps them looking fresh longer. It's very light weight, smells great, and leaves hair smooth and shiny. A little goes a long way and it will last forever! I've had it for over 6 months and it looks barely used.
Nina
I used a sample of this and really liked it! I'm not sure if it's worth the price tag for me though. I have very long, thick, straight hair so I need to use too much for the minimal difference
Kayla W.
Bottle seems small but a little goes a LONG way! Such a wonderful product. My hair is so soft and i can already feel this oil doing so much for my hair. Definitely a must, especially if you style with heat a lot. Totally worth the money for the quality! Not to mention this is the most delicious smelling hair product I've ever experienced. It. Smells. So. Good.
Angee L.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have extensions and this oil is a hair saver! I cannot go a day without using it as brushing damp hair without it is a nightmare (for me). Just one or two pumps is all you need and it does not leave your hair feeling oily. I have had my current bottle for a long time now and it goes a long way.
Sabella M.
Whenever I straighten or blowdry my hair, I always use this product. I put it in while it's wet and my hair feels so smooth. I have pretty frizzy hair in the summer, so this is a lifesaver for me whenever I feel like styling it differently from what I usually do. I really enjoy Bumble and Bumble, even though it's pretty pricey. I splurge on it whenever I'm having a Treat Yourself day.
Jackie G.
I've had one single bottle of this oil for over a year now. I use it after almost every shampoo, and use just a squirt. I like to mix it in with gel or mousse. The funny thing is that before trying this oil I would have simply shrugged it off and said that any oil would do. But this oil is lighter and more refined than a typical oil like argan oil or coconut oil. This is better suited for hair.
Sade H.
This stuff is part of my holy grail post wash hair routine!! This and the hair primer spray. I put the spray and then this and my hair is so easy to brush and comb through. It smells amazing and once my hair is dry it leaves is so shiny and soft!!! I love this so much I am actually running low and will need to repurchase ASAP. B&B isn't the cheapest but worth it in my opinion.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I own the entire invisible oil line and this is my favorite out of all of the products. It leaves my hair shiny and looking full of life. One word of caution a little really does go a very long way. I have thick hair and use 3 little pumps and even though it looks like next to nothing in my hand it's magic in my hair. I totally recommend this to anyone wanting some major shine!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.