BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Taylor A.
Springtown, PA
I have very thick wavy hair a small amount of this product will make my hair manageable silky and smooth, without making it look greasy or weighing it down. I love the smell all bumble and bumble products always have a nice scent to them without being too strong.
Sydney T.
I LOVE this oil. It is seriously so good. My hair is very curly and frizzy but this changes the game! I can always tell a huge difference when I use this and when I don’t. It doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel oily or greasy. A little goes a long way too, so it lasts forever!
Echo A.
Lake Stevens , WA
Love the lightweight formula and the great scent. I bought a trial size as I am typically leery of hair oils. I had heard good things about this product so I gave it a shot! A little goes a long way, it doesn’t make you feel greasy, and defines my curls beautifully.
Malory C.
Love love love! Loved the smell and the way it made my hair feel and look (shiny and healthy) a little goes a long way so the bottle will last forever. Price is pretty steep but if you are in the market for a good oil then this one is your best bet hands down!
K F.
Wall
This is my absolute favorite oil of all brands! It is hydrating and Leaves the ends of my hair silky smooth. I have dark thick color treated hair and it works amazing on my errands after the invisible oil primer. One of bumble and bumbles best products ever!
Megan M.
Parkersburg
I love this stuff! I use it before I apply heat to my hair or if I just need a little extra love on my ends! I’ve used it for over a year now. I’ve tried a lot of other products from bumble and bumble but this one continues to be my favorite from this brand.
Leanne S.
Chicago
The Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer is the main hair product I use everyday to calm and smoothen my frizzy hair, so I thought that I would love this product, but did not. It weighed my hair down, even when only using a tiny amount.
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
I really love this product. I have very fine and very flat hair and usually oils weigh my hair down but this oil doesn’t do that at all. I live in the south and our humidity down here is unbearable and when using this product I have almost no fly always or frizz!
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
I loved this product, I received it with my Sephora play as a sample and after I used it my hair was sooo soft and the frizz was almost completely gone!! I can’t believe how well it helped with my dry hair! Love love love and will be posting the full size!!
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
Bumble and bumble products are incredible!! So worth the price, I always hit Ulta for my needs! I use this along side the primer and other products. My hair has never been so manageable and healthy!!! My hair is so soft and smooth and it smells wonderful!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.