BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Mary S.
Great hair oil for all hair types. Not too heavy and provides uv and heat protection. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey considering how quickly it gets used up.
Prisci C.
This product is worth all the hype and does wonders for curly hair. For reference I have a mixture of curly hair type 3A/3B and I only work a tiny amount into the hair after taking a shower and it's enough. It takes out the frizz in my hair and leaves it soft and manageable. I use this in conjunction with the Bumble And Bumble Heat Protection Primer.

When I first got it I thought it was so expensive, but for the amount of product you actually use (dime size amount for my longer than shoulder length hair), I can see it lasting a long time.
Janeigne N.
My favorite hair oil of all time it’s super hydrating and affordable I love the smell and it’s targeted more towards people who want softer hair and it really does work !
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Smells really good. Makes my hair so soft and shiney. It is pretty pricey but a little goes a very long way so a bottle will past you a long time. Purchased at Sephora.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I️ have fine hair but it can be very frizzy. This oil tames my frizz and gives my hair a beautiful shine. It doesn’t feel oily afterwards nor does it weigh my hair down.
Lucy K.
Ehhh, I don’t care for it. My hair was oily after using it with no added shine, moisture or protection. I didn’t see any purpose in it and just thought it was annoying.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Love. This. Stuff. All Bumble and Bumble really. This oil isn't so heavy that when applied correctly it weighs down my fine hair, but it helps to de-tangle, give some slip, and add shine. Definitely one I'll keep on hand!
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
B&B invisible oil is one of the best products for hair, whether you have normal hair of dry, frizzy, parched hair like me! I blow dry my hair once a week on high and this protects both my scalp and roots from burning and helps deal with my frizzy split ends! A great product that is long lasting -- my hair drinks it in and leaves no greasiness but maybe people with normal hair need to go lighter in their application of this.
Becca P.
Chattanooga, TN
Best hair serum ever. I love using it on the ends of dry wavy hair for a gorgeous beachy look. Also works great in damp hair before blow drying. The smell is divine.
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
This oil is AMAZING! It keeps my hair healthy, and shiny especially my ends that can look frayed. I put this in my hair and blow dry, and ad more to my ends after, or to any fly aways. This also smells fresh and floral like. I got my best friend hooked on this stuff. I have fine curly hair and it doesn't feel or look greasy.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.