BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I was trying to use up a sample vile I had of this product. I was able to get a fair amount of uses with it to get an opinion. I used a dime to nickel size amount of product. I ran it through my hair and focused on my ends. My hair has little to no damage, no flyaways, not frizzy, it just lacks volume. The oil has a faint smell, basically unnoticeable. The oil did make my hair a little softer and it did add some shine. My hair didn't look greasy, just healthy. I guess it does what it claims, I just don't know about the flyaways. It is an OK product, but I don't think it's worth the price. I won't be purchasing because it really didn't impress me or do anything fantastic. Use a conditioner after you wash your hair, you'll get the same results.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my hair feel refreshed and look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my hair without it!
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
I use to use this everyday when I worked at a bumble salon and it’s amazing! Especially for finer hair. Not too heavy smells amazing and also looks and feels great in the hair.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely love the Invisible Hair Oil, I have tried so many, mainly to mask my split ends, make them too smoother, and help fly aways. now the reason this has become my Holy Grail Hair Oil is because I love the way it helps avoid split ends, makes my hair super shiny, and healthy(i'm currently on a journey to silver from natural dark brown so tons of damage being done) It smells great, and my 5-year-old loves it because she loves the smell as well as helps avoid the horrible morning untangling session it help with her super natural knotty curls.
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
This is one of my favorite serums I've used. It's wort it's price if you use heat styling tools on your hair. It leaves a nice shine without weighing down your hair at all.
Alyssa M.
Austin, TX
My hair stylist recommended this to me and I can't thank her enough! It adds life and shine to my hair when I've gone a day too long without washing. And it smells amazing!
Cassandra S.
Pensacola, FL
This is a life saver. Everytime I am finished straightening my hair I take a dime size of product and rub it on throughout my hair hair. Usually from mid shaft to the ends.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
This was really cool. I got invited to the virtual box box and was stoked to see that I had to use this product to review. Once you squirt someone the "invisible oil" in your hands, it really does feel like its not there. #bumbleandbumble #contest #bbinstantstyle
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love using this right out of the shower when my hair is still wet. It gives so much hydration and shine without ever weighing down my hair or feeling oily when it dries
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I love this for smoothing out my frizzy locks. However, a little goes a longgg way. If you use too much, it's pretty hard to salvage the greasiness even with dry shampoo.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.