BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I loved this product but I don't think is for me. My hair tends to be on the oily side already and for freshly washed hair this makes my hair so smooth and silky. On second day hair it looks like I have no idea what shampoo is.
Cynthia M.
This oil smells SO DELICIOUS and it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. It’s not heavy like you think an oil would be - the trick is using a very small amount and only applying it from about the ear down, if not lower.
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
This oil is great for creating beautiful shine without weighing down fine hair. It controls frizz and takes fly always. I love putting this in my hair before I blow it dry or using a tad at the ends to smooth things out.
Cecilia C.
Bumble & bumble products smell sooo good, and this is no exception. This makes my hair ridiculously soft, and keeps my frizz down. I have thick and wavy hair, and Invisible Oil keeps it in check. I would highly recommend.
Leigh Ann F.
This is a great product to smooth hair. I apply it when my hair is damp as well as after drying. Long lasting and a neutral scent. Scent isn’t remarkable. It’s effective and a good price. I would recommend it to others.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is pure dimethicone. Sure, it has really hydrating oils but it doesn’t repair, it leaves a gross film on the hair & is not repairing for chemically treated or bleached hair. Works well as a smoothing heat protectant
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Must have for anyone with split ends! All you need is a dime sized amount; I run it through my wet hair then blow dry for the perfect finish. Keeps my hair nourished, repairs split ends, and doesn't leave a greasy finish.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this brand it's my favorite go to and must have. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product. This is a must have in every one's hair Arsenal. Well worth the price you get your money's worth that is for sure. It makes me a happy girl
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
This product is absolutely fabulous! I use this product every time I wash my hair and I love it! I received a sample size in my Sephora play box, but I will definitely be buying the full bottle! I give it a two thumbs up!
L Alexa F.
Schaghticoke, NY
At first I was skeptical about try anything with the word oil in the name. I have long pin straight hair and everything else I try seems to weight my hair down but not this product!! Not only does my dry hair look & feel hydrated, it made my locks so silky & smooth! Not at all greasy or heavy. And it smells heavenly. This is the perfect hydrating product for all hair types, especially if you use a lot of heat or styling tools like me. Bumble & Bumble never disappoints! Totally worth the money! And you can use it on your hands!!!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble