BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Lizzy R.
Columbia , SC
I really enjoy using this product. I've always been a hair oil type- I have normal straight/wavy hair that doesn't get too oily, and products like this really help tame the frizz and keep my ends looking healthy!
Chelsy ..
Definitely recommend! Doesn't make hair greasy, but does make it look healthy and soft! Also has a nice, faint scent! I use this product after I wash my hair on towel dried hair. It allows my natural curls to come out so nice!
Megan R.
This oil is fantastic I apply it when my hair is still damp and run through with my fingers. It helps keep my hair from feeling dry throughout the day. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all this stuff is awesome!
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I love this product! It's one of my Must-Haves when it comes to hair products. I use Bumble and bumbel Hairdresser's Invisible Oil after I get out of the shower, on towel dried hair. I usually use several pumps and avoid getting the product in my roots. When my hair air dries after using this it is usually soft, and the texture is greatly improved. It also makes a wonderful detangler when I use it in my daughter's hair. When I use this product and heat style my hair the results are absolutely phenomenal. My hair turns to silk, and the shine is incredible. I can't keep my hands off it! Overall, this is probably the one product that I rave about to everyone who asks what I use! It's just amazing.
Vannie P.
I love this oil. Not only is the scent great. The oil works well for my hair as well. I usually put it in after I towel dry my hair, focusing on the ends. It adds a shine and also moisturizes my ends for me!
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. I do not use the hair oil often as my hair gets greasy very quickly. However If I am curling my hair or using a heat tool, I will use this a long with my heat protectant
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is amazing!!!!!!!!! It's a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it. It works wonders on your hair, it leaves it soft and smooth . It's great packaging , I definitely recommend it.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Love this! It is light weight, smells good and does not make my hair looked weighed down or oily. It's a little on the pricey side, but does last a LONG time. I have thick, coarse curly medium length hair.
Crystal H.
I will have to say i was neither pleased or pleased with this product. I am not much into oils in general for my hair. I gave it a try though but i did not like it at all. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
This oil is amazing. I can't live without it. It's a bit pricey but I buy it every chance I get. It helps control frizz and flyaways without weighing my hair down and making it feel oily. I highly recommend this product
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.