BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Maricella M.
Anderson
The stuff is amazing and smells great and literally it felt like I had nothing on my hair my hair was instantly moisturized but the only problem is the bottle was not big at all so I could easily go through this bottle with everyday use in about a week and a half
Suzanna J.
Anderson
My hairstylist introduced me to this and I have been hooked ever since! This is totally effective I got it from ulta once and it does not compare to alternatives! Love it! Highly recommend
Jessica W.
This product works really well. The only downside to it is that it is only meant for coarse, dense hair (preferably wiry or wavy). It's a very thick and heavy spray so it weighs down your hair, meaning it's not meant for thin hair. It does smell amazing though!
Alexa S.
One of my favorite oils !! This stuff not only smells amazing but it works great. My favorite way to use it is after my hair is dry I put a little through the ends to hydrate my hair. You can use it damp hair also but sometimes I use it before and after it is not too heavy. Perfect
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I usually try not to use products with a lot of silicones. They tend to leave my hair looking 'fake shiny'. This oil however really lives up to its name, and is a great product to have handy when you need a little moisture and shine boost that looks natural.
Allison T.
San Diego, CA
I use this as a primer every time I blow dry and style my hair. I love this product because it smoothes and softens my hair without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. I also use when letting my hair air dry because it minimizes frizz and fly aways.
Grace H.
I use this as a primer before I blow out my hair and it’s amazing! Smells so good, makes my hair feel silky smooth, shiny, and healthy. If you’ve never tried a bumble and bumble product before you’re seriously missing out. You must try them! I’m obsessed.
Lindsey S.
Love this product!! One of my go to products when I blow out my hair!!  It's a little pricey at sephora or ulta but it's worth it! It does last a while because you only need to use just a little bit!! Leaves my hair feeling super soft and healthy looking !
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
I used to use this religiously, and I think it actually helped keep the sun from lightning my hair (which I want). However, it leaves a weird residue in your hair! I would recommend, especially if you live somewhere like Florida where the sun constantly lightens your hair!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This oil is amazing. It's super lightweight and makes your hair feel soooo silky smooth. But that price tho!! I have the small size and I only use it for special events. It really is an amazing product but I'm not sure if I could yet myself to pay $40+ for a hair oil.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble