BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I like this hair oil I use this on my hair after blow drying or straightening it and it leaves it feeling silky and leas frizzy. The oil feels light and not too heavy but if you use too much it can have your hair feeling greasy I wouldn’t recommend for someone with oily hair
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
This was used on my hair in a salon and I absolutely loved it! All bumble and bumble was used on my hair and I left so happy! It’s not really an affordable product, but if you’re willing to spend the money to find an awesome product look no more! It smells amazing as well!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is a really good hair oil personally my hair is always dry I live in Minnesota and as we get into the fall and winter my hair gets so dry and the stuff works amazing in it there's other brands like Moroccan oil that I think works better but this is a really good alternative
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I SWEAR by this stuff! It gives your waves or curls life without weighing down your hair or making it greasy. I have res hair that is a little above my shoulders in length and this stuff is just a bottle of heaven on earth! I WILL definitely by again! (A little goes a loooooong way!)
Jumana M.
Columbus, OH
Amazing product. Doesn't feel heavy in the hair, but gives my curly locks the moisture that it needs to be bouncy, shiny, and healthy looking without looking or feeling too oily or weighed down.
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
I received this for free from Influenster a few months ago and I fell in love with it instantly. It is very lightweight and it lightly dissolves into your hair. You can purchase this product at Sephora or on the Bumble and Bumble Website. I would recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth R.
Lambertville, NJ
I love this hair oil. I used to tame frizzy or fly away hair after blow drying, or 2nd & 3rd day hair. I love that I only need one or two tiny pumps to get the job done because this bottle is going to last me for forever it seems like! A great value, and a great product.
Stella C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product! It makes me hair look healthy and not frizzy effortlessly. All I do it take a pump and run it through my hair prior to drying. And the next day if my hair needs a little shine I'll use another half a pump and it'll do the trick. A little goes a long way so you'll definitely get your money's worth out of the product if you go with the bigger bottles.
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
This Bumble and bumble hairdresser invisible oil is amazing, it smells delicious!!! and it leaves your hair looking so smooth and smelling great. I use a little bit of it on my hands, rub them together then apply it on my ends working my way up to the mid section of my hair
Erika S.
This product is a great heat protectant for all hair types. This works well with blow drying and using a heat tool such as a curling wand or straightener. I highly recommend this product. My only problem was when you use to much it does weigh your hair down drastically
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.