BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This stuff leave my hair so soft I like to apply it to my damp hair after a shower, and work it in after I’ve brushed my hair. I work a dime sized amazing into my hair and it it glides winders for the frizz and all around maintaining my mane. It smells amazing as well
Donis M.
Bartlett, TN
This stuff is the bomb! It moisturizes and smoothes frizzy hair without making it feel heavy or like it’s coated in silicone. I use it to finish my blow dry and again after any heat styling to keep my hair soft and shiny. This is number one on my list of hair oils.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
This a product that is loved by many people, however it doesn't agree with my fine hair. The ingredients are a hair loving blend of oils. No matter how many times I use it it leaves me so greasy. I love using on my clients with thicker, courser textured hair. The softening and shine it gives them is beautiful. I think I'll savage my bottle by mixing it with my shampoo to hydrate my hair.
Sydney T.
I LOVE this oil. It is seriously so good. My hair is very curly and frizzy but this changes the game! I can always tell a huge difference when I use this and when I don’t. It doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel oily or greasy. A little goes a long way too, so it lasts forever!
Taylor A.
Springtown, PA
I have very thick wavy hair a small amount of this product will make my hair manageable silky and smooth, without making it look greasy or weighing it down. I love the smell all bumble and bumble products always have a nice scent to them without being too strong.
Echo A.
Lake Stevens , WA
Love the lightweight formula and the great scent. I bought a trial size as I am typically leery of hair oils. I had heard good things about this product so I gave it a shot! A little goes a long way, it doesn’t make you feel greasy, and defines my curls beautifully.
Elizabeth E.
Tempe, AZ
First and foremost this stuff smells AMAZING. Smell is like the second most important thing for me first being that it works and this stuff does. I have really fine,thin, long, straight hair, so oils make me nervous. I never want my hair to look greasy. But this stuff doesn’t do that and doesn’t weight my hair down at all. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny and silky.
Malory C.
Love love love! Loved the smell and the way it made my hair feel and look (shiny and healthy) a little goes a long way so the bottle will last forever. Price is pretty steep but if you are in the market for a good oil then this one is your best bet hands down!
Megan M.
Parkersburg
I love this stuff! I use it before I apply heat to my hair or if I just need a little extra love on my ends! I’ve used it for over a year now. I’ve tried a lot of other products from bumble and bumble but this one continues to be my favorite from this brand.
K F.
Wall
This is my absolute favorite oil of all brands! It is hydrating and Leaves the ends of my hair silky smooth. I have dark thick color treated hair and it works amazing on my errands after the invisible oil primer. One of bumble and bumbles best products ever!
Rachel K.
albany
what does this product do?
Rachel J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Can anyone post a before and after pic?
Jessica A.
Can you use this a long with other products and not get super weighed down hair?
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
What scent is this? How is t on thick and frizzy hair?
McKayla K.
Where can you purchase this? How expensive is this product?

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble