BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Rachel N.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
I was given a sample of this product in a small glass vessel usually used for perfume samples and I have been using the product every morning after I blow dry or straighten my bangs. I like the texture of the oil is not overly sticky and the oil really does feel weightless in the hair.
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I have long, thick hair and very rarely wear it in its natural, wavy state. I only wash my hair about twice a week and like to use hair oils to get my hair that moisture and shine that’s stripped away after shampooing. This is super lightweight and does not weigh my hair down.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a really nice hair oil that will help prevent frizz and make your hair look super glossy. I put it on damp hair, blow dry then sometimes put on a tiny bit more to finish it off. It doesn’t weigh down my hair or leave any strange odors. I wish it was less expensive.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
This was used on my hair in a salon and I absolutely loved it! All bumble and bumble was used on my hair and I left so happy! It’s not really an affordable product, but if you’re willing to spend the money to find an awesome product look no more! It smells amazing as well!
Haley O.
Evans, GA
This oil is amazing for all types of hair! Compared to other oils it is lightweight but provides just enough you need. Bumble and Bumble is one of my favorite hair brands to use. The oil is a little pricey for my taste and i would only buy it again for special oocasions.
Missy D.
Sicklerville
this helped tamed my flyaways all day without making me a shiny mess! just a pea sized amount was enough to pull through my ends and keep my split ends from showing all day. sometimes I even use this in wet hair and it will dry silky smooth and my curls won’t be as frizzy
Kim A.
Canton, MI
Got of standard hair oil. It does everything it claims it will. Holds down strays, frizz, and flyaways. It hydrated and seals down split ends. It’s a great little house blend of different oils. I would buy again. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This stuff leave my hair so soft I like to apply it to my damp hair after a shower, and work it in after I’ve brushed my hair. I work a dime sized amazing into my hair and it it glides winders for the frizz and all around maintaining my mane. It smells amazing as well
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
This Bumble and bumble hairdresser invisible oil is amazing, it smells delicious!!! and it leaves your hair looking so smooth and smelling great. I use a little bit of it on my hands, rub them together then apply it on my ends working my way up to the mid section of my hair
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
This a product that is loved by many people, however it doesn't agree with my fine hair. The ingredients are a hair loving blend of oils. No matter how many times I use it it leaves me so greasy. I love using on my clients with thicker, courser textured hair. The softening and shine it gives them is beautiful. I think I'll savage my bottle by mixing it with my shampoo to hydrate my hair.
Kendall P.
I've been going to Hawthorne hair salon for a little over a year now and just recently they told me I should try this product. It peeked my interest but haven't purchased it. My question is: does it really work on your hair? What's so special about it?
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
I've heard a lot about this brand! Has anyone tried it for themselves?? How well does it work with curly hair and maintain/defining the curls?
Lizzy M.
Seattle, WA
Is this a really heavy oil or is pretty light? I have thin hair and gets weighed down easily.
Sophia G.
Fairfield, IA
What is the appropriate amount to use for mid-leangth hair?
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Is this a lightweight oil or more heavy?

back