BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Emily P.
This oil is a great product. I love everything from the Invisible Oil line! I use mine after drying and straightening my hair and really does help keep the frizz away. I just recently took a small sample of it with me on a business trip and it worked great.
Sydney T.
I LOVE this oil. It is seriously so good. My hair is very curly and frizzy but this changes the game! I can always tell a huge difference when I use this and when I don’t. It doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel oily or greasy. A little goes a long way too, so it lasts forever!
Echo A.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love the lightweight formula and the great scent. I bought a trial size as I am typically leery of hair oils. I had heard good things about this product so I gave it a shot! A little goes a long way, it doesn’t make you feel greasy, and defines my curls beautifully.
Leanne S.
Chicago
The Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer is the main hair product I use everyday to calm and smoothen my frizzy hair, so I thought that I would love this product, but did not. It weighed my hair down, even when only using a tiny amount.
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
I loved this product, I received it with my Sephora play as a sample and after I used it my hair was sooo soft and the frizz was almost completely gone!! I can’t believe how well it helped with my dry hair! Love love love and will be posting the full size!!
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
Bumble and bumble products are incredible!! So worth the price, I always hit Ulta for my needs! I use this along side the primer and other products. My hair has never been so manageable and healthy!!! My hair is so soft and smooth and it smells wonderful!
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
A lot of oils weigh my fine hair down so that I feel like I can’t use them, which is unfortunate because I do have dry ends. This product smells AMAZING and works great. It moisturizes my ends, without weighing my hair down, and I don’t have any flyaways as a result.
Destinee W.
Phoenix, AZ
This oil is amazing. Not only does it smell great, but it works great. It's lightweight and doesn't leave my hair looking greasy. I have the small bottle, however a little goes a long way in this bottle. You really don't want to over do more than a pump.
Andi D.
Washington DC
I got a few samples and trial sizes of this item and fell in love with it. Unlike other hair oils, this one is a little thicker (a slight gel like texture) which I like and it really made a difference with my hair. I noticed it was healthier and softer.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
I love the smell. The texture is light and not super greasy looking. It gives a very nice high shine. You can use it on wet hair to let air dry or for a nice blow out. I would recommend only one pump. I have been using this product for a few years now.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.