BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Allison T.
San Diego, CA
I use this as a primer every time I blow dry and style my hair. I love this product because it smoothes and softens my hair without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. I also use when letting my hair air dry because it minimizes frizz and fly aways.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
I used to use this religiously, and I think it actually helped keep the sun from lightning my hair (which I want). However, it leaves a weird residue in your hair! I would recommend, especially if you live somewhere like Florida where the sun constantly lightens your hair!
Lindsey S.
Love this product!! One of my go to products when I blow out my hair!!  It's a little pricey at sephora or ulta but it's worth it! It does last a while because you only need to use just a little bit!! Leaves my hair feeling super soft and healthy looking !
Grace H.
I use this as a primer before I blow out my hair and it’s amazing! Smells so good, makes my hair feel silky smooth, shiny, and healthy. If you’ve never tried a bumble and bumble product before you’re seriously missing out. You must try them! I’m obsessed.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This oil is amazing. It's super lightweight and makes your hair feel soooo silky smooth. But that price tho!! I have the small size and I only use it for special events. It really is an amazing product but I'm not sure if I could yet myself to pay $40+ for a hair oil.
Sophia S.
Great product! I was introduced to Bumble and Bumble by my hairdresser. This is the first product I ever bought from BB and she used it on my hair always. Its nice and lightweight smells great and I like that its clear so that it doesn't tint my blonde highlights.
Cam J.
Austin, TX
Favorite hair oil. It's not greasy and creates a nice shine. Most of all I love the smell. A lot of bumble products have a weird, chemical like smell but this invisible oil smells so nice and beachy. It feels amazing in my hair, totally worth the price.
Gabrielle J.
Durham, NC
I use this everyday by adding it to my volume gel/cream. I've used other hair oils before but this is my fav bc it's clear and light. Doesn't weigh my hair down like others do but makes my hair shiny and smooth. Definite must for blow drying your hair!
V Chor P.
The best go to product for my hair when it needs to rescue!! I have super damaging, dry brittle ends, but this product here seems to keep it moisture and keep it looking alive again! I'm very pleased with this product. I recommend to friends, and family.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
I love this product.. I use it as the final step after straightening my hair.. just a tiny (pea size) drop does the job to add shine, softness and de-frizz my color treated hair!! It's definitely worth the price since a little goes a really long way!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.