BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
I have really fine hair so I don’t usually like oils since they can make my hair look greasy. This one is the exception though. It’s lightweights so it’s perfect for my fine hair. It adds moisture without looking greasy & a little goes a long way!
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Loved how soft and silky this made my hair feel. I loved it so much I also switched to using their shampoo and conditioner. I have had a product make my hair feel like this in such a long time. Highly recommend and will definitely repurchase
Emilee E.
I had a trial vial of this from Birchbox or Ipsy and I LOVED it. It made my hair so smooth and soft. It was very easy to use and not greasy at all. My hair was also really shiny after using it too. It just provided a healthy look to my hair.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
The best hair oil ever! Your hair doesn't look greasy/oily, this product distributes easily without leaving residue on your hands after applying it. I like to use this every day, after I wash my hair or even to help keep the fly aways down.
Amy D.
I love this stuff! I have very frizzy and dry hair that I straighten every day. I got a sample with an order I had placed with Sephora and I am definitely going to purchase the full size. It makes my hair smooth and shiny and doesn't make it look too oily or greasy which is just what I need. This stuff is amazing.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This line of products has completely transformed my dry, brittle, frizzy hair into shiny, manageable, soft hair that can hold a style. I worried that it would be heavy, but the oil is light and easy to work with and leaves no greasy residue.
Shelby Y.
San Clemente, CA
So so bad. I tried using a lot in my hair and I literally dried like straw. Then I tried a little bit and I did the same thing. The only plus side was the smell and that didn’t sell me enough. Had to return and buy the spray leave in conditioner
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I love using an oil in my hair to keep moisture locked in and prevent my curls from getting frizzy. This oil does exactly that without making my hair/scalp too oily. It also smells great. I am satisfied and will repurchase this product.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
Agh! I want to scream because I love this product so much but it’s SO expensive. It makes me hair smell amazing and feel extremely soft. $38 for a small bottle is ridiculous but it works so well I will probably continue to purchase it.
Astrid F.
 have very processed colored hair and this is my miracle worker! I dye my hair all the time. It's constantly being bleached and retoned/recolored every few months and this product helps to add smoothness and shine back into my hair. My hair is very dry as one would imagine, but since using this hair oil, my hair feels softer than I've felt it in years!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.