BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I like this hair oil I use this on my hair after blow drying or straightening it and it leaves it feeling silky and leas frizzy. The oil feels light and not too heavy but if you use too much it can have your hair feeling greasy I wouldn’t recommend for someone with oily hair
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I SWEAR by this stuff! It gives your waves or curls life without weighing down your hair or making it greasy. I have res hair that is a little above my shoulders in length and this stuff is just a bottle of heaven on earth! I WILL definitely by again! (A little goes a loooooong way!)
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is a really good hair oil personally my hair is always dry I live in Minnesota and as we get into the fall and winter my hair gets so dry and the stuff works amazing in it there's other brands like Moroccan oil that I think works better but this is a really good alternative
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
I received this for free from Influenster a few months ago and I fell in love with it instantly. It is very lightweight and it lightly dissolves into your hair. You can purchase this product at Sephora or on the Bumble and Bumble Website. I would recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth R.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I love this hair oil. I used to tame frizzy or fly away hair after blow drying, or 2nd & 3rd day hair. I love that I only need one or two tiny pumps to get the job done because this bottle is going to last me for forever it seems like! A great value, and a great product.
Stella C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product! It makes me hair look healthy and not frizzy effortlessly. All I do it take a pump and run it through my hair prior to drying. And the next day if my hair needs a little shine I'll use another half a pump and it'll do the trick. A little goes a long way so you'll definitely get your money's worth out of the product if you go with the bigger bottles.
Tanaya P.
I like how this make my hair smell and feels very light. I use it after I washed my hair and begore I blow dry my hair. I don’t know yet whether I will buy another bottle but one bottle does last a very long time.
Bianca A.
Hoboken , NJ
Love this oil for my thick, dark hair. My hair is s little bit dry, and adding some oil to the ends after I blow out my hair gives it a beautiful shine without looking oily or greasy. Pro tip: you really only need a small drop to get a beautiful smooth and shiny look.
Erika S.
This product is a great heat protectant for all hair types. This works well with blow drying and using a heat tool such as a curling wand or straightener. I highly recommend this product. My only problem was when you use to much it does weigh your hair down drastically
Ashley M.
Mill creek, WA
I have to use this everyday. It's not a good hair day without it! I am on my third bottle which can last almost a yeAr. I have fine but thick hair and have to straighten it daily so this just smooths it all out. Doesn't take much product and just uSe it on my ends.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.