BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
this stuff is amazing. makes my hair feel silky and smooth and tames those sneaky fly aways. i love to use it before flat iron and blow drying my hair. it doesn't really smell that i notice but it lasts all day. would def recommend. I got mine at sephora after trying a sample.
Brittney P.
Rumford, ME
This is amazing oil. I put it in my hair after showering to reduce frizz over the course of the day. It also works well in. Dry hair, I add it to my ends to help them stay shiny and not get too dry. It is worth the price and I definitely recommend. I have thick naturally wavy hair.
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
This stuff is like magic in a bottle! Smells good, leaves hair feeling moisturized and revitalized for a clean feeling. I also like that it's light on the hair and does t leave it feeling oily or weighed down. It's an all in one go to product. One of my favorite products from bumble.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
This is the PERFECT oil. I’ve never had luck with an oil not making my hair crunchy, greasy, or thick at the ends, until I tried this product. It has the best scent and lasts for days before it feels greasy or slimy in my hair. I love it and it holds well against heat styling as well! Such a great product.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
The first time I purchased this product, I was in Vegas - it was my first vacation with my now husband, and I forgot all of my hair products! It was part of a hair product travel travel kit, which also had the shampoo and video. It did the trick, and saved me from hair catastrophe.
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
Using this partnered with th Bb Hairdressers balm to oil hair masque your hair will feel luxurious. Especially now in the summer time where the heat and styling products take their toll on your locks.
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
This is a very thin dry oil that can be used in wet or dry locks. I typically prefer a heavier oil since I have damaged hair, but I️ actually really like this! It blows out great, I always use it on wet hair, and I like that it doesn’t ever weigh my hair down. It doesn’t really have a smell.
April J.
Middleburg, FL
I love this brand & all their products! A little pricey in my opinion but it does what it's suppose to do so I don't mind spending the extra buck. Works great on frizz and leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Plus it smells great which is something I love in hair products.
Kayla B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Favorite hair oil! Has many diff type of oils not just one. No color to it so it won't effect blonde tones. I use this after every time I wash my hair after I towel dry it. It's a lil pricey but def worth every penny. Use with the shampoo and conditioner and u won't regret it.
Dani C.
New York , NY
This product leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and healthy. I have thicker Asian hair that I've bleached so it's a little damage and can feel dry. Only a couple small pumps of this product and my hair is evenly coated. For the price it can seem a little expensive but a little product goes a long way!!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.