BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Erika S.
This product is a great heat protectant for all hair types. This works well with blow drying and using a heat tool such as a curling wand or straightener. I highly recommend this product. My only problem was when you use to much it does weigh your hair down drastically
Tanaya P.
I like how this make my hair smell and feels very light. I use it after I washed my hair and begore I blow dry my hair. I don’t know yet whether I will buy another bottle but one bottle does last a very long time.
Bianca A.
Hoboken , NJ
Love this oil for my thick, dark hair. My hair is s little bit dry, and adding some oil to the ends after I blow out my hair gives it a beautiful shine without looking oily or greasy. Pro tip: you really only need a small drop to get a beautiful smooth and shiny look.
Rachel L.
This smooths down any fly-aways I might have without leaving my hair looking oily or greasy. I can use this and my hairspray and it leaves my hair so smooth and shiny. I only wash my hair twice a week and this also helps to keep it fresh longer. Absolutely love it.
Caroline D.
I'm not sure which witch cast a spell on this stuff but it WORKS. I'm not even sure exactly what it does, but don't take that as a negative. My hair just looks better when I use it. I spray it in my hands first and run my fingers through my hair. Love this SO much.
Ashley M.
Mill creek, WA
I have to use this everyday. It's not a good hair day without it! I am on my third bottle which can last almost a yeAr. I have fine but thick hair and have to straighten it daily so this just smooths it all out. Doesn't take much product and just uSe it on my ends.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
One of my hair care must-haves. This oil really silkens, de-frizzes, and detangles hair. I work the oil into my hair before blow drying. A little goes a long way! This product leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny. It's a bit pricey, but the product will last you a long time.
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
this stuff is magical, my hair was so dry last winter and it was breaking and splitting in the ends it was a big mess, and i decided to try to oil from a sample a dig changed my life, my hair now is soft moisturizer healthy looking and smell amazing all day long!!!
Jessica S.
I loved this product. A little goes along way. Definitely helped my hair with flyaways and help nourish my dead ends to make them more manageable. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Kai L.
Nashville, TN
what a fantastic product. super light weight and my hair feels and looks much healthier after use. you just need a little bit for it to work well. it have helped my split ends tremendously and i look forward to trying more from this line that has been around forever!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.