BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Ellen H.
Middletown, NJ
I really like this product for my ends, but I don’t understand the platinum ratings it gets. I have thick, coarse hair. It is naturally curly, but I straighten it - always- and I also color it so my hair is damaged. I am always looking for nourishing products, especially to help with the breakage and flyaways at the top of my head. And this product does not tame or help with them. But, it does condition my ends well.
Carla H.
LOVE this product. I get Birchbox monthly and it ended up being one of my samples and I use it every single day. Definitely helps with frizziness and it smells so good. Will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Nancy W.
McKinney
I seriously love this stuff. It makes my hair look so healthy! I get less split ends and more shine out of my hair. I feel like it absorbs fairly quickly which is nice too. I have fine, thin, blonde hair.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IN
I bought the travel size first to try and was HOOOOOOOKED!!!! This product is NO JOKE AMAZING. Please splurge and get this. It lasts a long time. My hair is so hard to comb after a shower it is long with loose curls that get so tangled. It leaves my hair frizz free, smooth, plump, and so hydrated!!
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
This along with the primer from the same collection have made all of the difference for my hair! I have always struggled with color damaged hair and a lot of the times, my hair will look very frizzy and not smooth. This has made my hair incredibly silky. I can't ever imagine buying another hair oil.
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
This product gives my dry hair life again:) I received a sample of it about a year ago. Now it's my go to product whenever my hair needs a boost of moisture. It's makes my hair feel soft and silky.  I definitely recommend anyone who's hair is suffering with dry hair to try B&B's invisible oil out.
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
This is one of the few hair serums I will actually use. Most other ones make my hair oily after even if I use a little bit. This is doesn't do that because it's a dry oil but it's great because it helps protect my hair from heAt too. I purchase this serum over and over. It lasts a long time too!!
Yela P.
I love this product. I use it daily on my hair either wet or dry! It's also great because a small amount goes along way! I've had this product for almost 4 months now and still have a good half a bottle left! I would recommend this product to anyone who has frizzy or dry hair! Absolutely great!
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
This is my holy grail hair care product. It is a little expensive on purchase but a little goes a long way and even with 3-4x per week use, I get about 8 months out of a small bottle. I have frizzy wavy thick hair and this oil smoothes everything out and keeps it nice and soft, not sticky.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I cannot rave enough about this hair oil from Bumble and Bumble. I'm in love with all of their products but this one if by far one of my faves. It makes my hair SO shiny and smooths down my cuticle and it feels so bouncy and voluminous after I blow dry!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.