BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Anna S.
Austin
This is a really nice weightless oil for hair. I find it really helps with frizz primarily, and of course the shine. I have wavy frizzy hair and this helps keep it inline. The price is pretty high for this hair oil, but it will last a long time. The pump is a great addition as well.
Ana J.
This oil is my holy grail! It softens my hair to the point of me not being able to stop touching it, it tames my frizz (a nearly impossible thing to do), and it doesn't make my hair feel greasy after using it a day (like many products like this, do)! Seriously you guys have GOT to try this.
Elizabeth F.
Astoria, NY
I love this oil. It smells great. It's not greasy when used in the right amount. I use it on my ends every time I get out of the shower whether I'm blow drying or air drying, which is what I do most often. It helps to keeps my ends from looking too dry and damaged. I've had my bottle for 6 months, and it's not even halfway gone. I wash my hair twice a week, so I think it's a good value.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
I had really high hopes for this oil and for once I wasn't let down! This stuff is absolutely amazing, I had to go purchase the shampoo and conditioner to see if they were just as good and they are!! I have fine extremely curly hair and this makes my curls soft silky and shiny! I'm obsessed.
Allison K.
Los angeles, CA
I love this stuff! I used to use Redken's 01 glass oil religiously but they discontinued it so I was on the hunt for a new product to help defrizz and smooth my hair. I tried multiple products from different price points and brands but this one is hands down the best. I put it in my hair after I shower when it is damp and then again before I style it. I use less then a dime size amount and I have very thick hair.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I bought this oil based off of the recommendation of a lady at Sephora. It's very pricey at around $40 for a tiny tiny bottle. It works pretty good. Kept the frizz away and make my hair look sleek, but you have to be very carful to not put too much in or it can make your air look greasy. Also has a pleasant smell. Over all satisfied, but will probably try something else next time.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This product is fabulous on my dry, coarse, curly hair! I run it all through my damp hair before styling, and it really helps define my curls while keeping frizz at bay and amping up the shine! I have already purchased multiple times and will continue to purchase in the future! It has a lovely smell, but not overpowering and won't clash with other scents you are wearing. Well worth every penny!
Kim A.
Canton, MI
Got of standard hair oil. It does everything it claims it will. Holds down strays, frizz, and flyaways. It hydrated and seals down split ends. It’s a great little house blend of different oils. I would buy again. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is one of my favorite Bumble & Bumble products and one of the best serums/oils I've purchased over the past 1 -2 years. Its light , doesn't make hair look or feel oily, add shine, reduces frizz , dryness, seals split ends. I would recommend this to any anyone looking for a great serum.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I have very processed colored hair and this is my miracle worker! I dye my hair all the time. It's constantly being bleached and retoned/recolored every few months and this product helps to add smoothness and shine back into my hair. My hair is very dry as one would imagine, but since using this hair oil, my hair feels softer than I've felt it in years! I'm someone that feels product in their hair easily because of how thin my hair is, but with this, I feel nothing and my hair doesn't get weighed down. Concentrate it to your dead ends and then lightly run it up.

The oil is very thin and runny. It has no scent.

I apply this when I get out of the shower while my hair is just a little damp (because wet hair doesn't absorb anything) and then I apply it when it's dry. I don't wash my hair everyday, so my ends get really dry and this helps a ton! It helps add shine and really smooths everything down. One bottle lasts me about 4-6 months and I have long hair a few inches past my breast.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble