BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Anna C.
This is a great hair oil. It really helps add moisture to my locks and helps prevent breakage. This oil smells wonderful and is very affordable. It has a great scent and I was highly satisfied. I definitely recommend.
Nicole W.
I have fine hair that's easily weighed down by product. I like this oil in particular because it's lightweight enough to use on my ends 3 days in a row without looking like I have oil in my hair. You can also use this closer to the root without looking greasy. Helps smooth the look of split ends a lot!
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Best oil in my hair care collection. I have thick wavy frizzy hair and I always pump a super tiny bit and brush through the ends with my fingers. It keeps my crazy hair at bay. There’s almost no fragrance which is amazing, but the best part is that it doesn’t weigh down my thick hair. I love this oil so much!!!
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
For me, this oil left my hair looking separated, which I didn’t like. I couldn’t distribute the product evenly enough so it clung to parts of my hair. After spending ten minutes fussing with it, a few parts looked decent, but I really only prefer to use this in my ends or if my hair is in a ponytail or braid.
Ellen H.
Middletown, NJ
I really like this product for my ends, but I don’t understand the platinum ratings it gets. I have thick, coarse hair. It is naturally curly, but I straighten it - always- and I also color it so my hair is damaged. I am always looking for nourishing products, especially to help with the breakage and flyaways at the top of my head. And this product does not tame or help with them. But, it does condition my ends well.
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
I love using this after I just bleached my hair it’s nice giving it someone hydration with the oil and I love bumble and bumble products they use to have a mending creme complex I was obsessed with but it was discounted. I’ll keep trying their products searching for something as great as the mending creme complex!!
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
If you have course dry unruly hair this product would be great for you however it can be very heavy very easily so normal to fine here I would definitely not recommend also it's about $40 for a little bottle which is pretty expensive when there so many other products out there that do a much better job.
melanie l.
san jose, CA
Honestly, my hair cannot look normal without any sort of hair oil. I apply this after brushing out my hair after a shower, and it's super lightweight but moisturizing at the same time. Does not weigh down your hair! And gives it a great shine. Half a pump of this will give a good amount for long hair.
Nancy W.
McKinney
I seriously love this stuff. It makes my hair look so healthy! I get less split ends and more shine out of my hair. I feel like it absorbs fairly quickly which is nice too. I have fine, thin, blonde hair.
Carla H.
LOVE this product. I get Birchbox monthly and it ended up being one of my samples and I use it every single day. Definitely helps with frizziness and it smells so good. Will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.