BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Kathy H.
Loved this more than I should’ve! I have bleached hair that is prone to breakage but this oil helped a lot ! My hair used to be in tangled after showering. I would apply this right after showering to help brush out my tangled! Highly recommended if you’re looking for a higher end hair oil.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I LOVE this stuff! I received it as a sample and I used the entire thing! I put this on my wet hair before I put any heavier creams on my hair. It keeps my frizz down and makes my hair feel so so healthy. It’s really light and I can’t even tell it’s on my hair besides my hair being so so shiny
Emily G.
Middleton
I love this product. Super nourishing and a little goes a very long way. My bottle has lasted over a year and still going strong with near daily use. It smells amazing and leaves hair shiny (not greasy) and soft. I use it on damp hair and also just in the ends of my hair during the day.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I really like this conditioner! Its packed with oils to keep frizz and FlyAway's away but still light enough not to weigh hair down. It has little to no scent and is very rich and creamy. This is a great product for the summer!
Nicole D.
I usually really like Bumble & Bumble products. But for me, this oil was just ok. A little bit goes a long way. You don’t need to apply a lot! If you do, your hair will look wet and greasy until you wash it out. I speak from experience... I much prefer the Moroccanoil® Treatment Original!
Brianna Y.
sacramento, CA
I really like this product, I usually apply it to the ends of my hair. It is very hydrating and leaves the hair looking and feeling very healthy. I don’t use this
product very often because it is very difficult to get product out of the bottle, other than that is is a great product.
Justine P.
This oil is great! It’s lightweight and doesn’t leave my hair feeling or looking oily or greasy. There isn’t much of a scent to it, which I like. It’s kind of pricey for the amount you get but it’s worth it for how well it works. Smooths out my hair and also gives UV protection! Win!
Anna S.
Austin
This is a really nice weightless oil for hair. I find it really helps with frizz primarily, and of course the shine. I have wavy frizzy hair and this helps keep it inline. The price is pretty high for this hair oil, but it will last a long time. The pump is a great addition as well.
Emily B.
Coral Springs , FL
The best hair oil you could ever buy! Is this right here. It really is invisible but makes such a difference without looking oily or uneven. I always rebuy it because it is so good! It makes my hair look so shiny and healthy and helps treat it as well. You only need half a pump!
Rachel N.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
I was given a sample of this product in a small glass vessel usually used for perfume samples and I have been using the product every morning after I blow dry or straighten my bangs. I like the texture of the oil is not overly sticky and the oil really does feel weightless in the hair.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.