BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This is a great hair oil! As a subscriber to several beauty box/bags. I have tried a lot of different hair oils but this one is quite superior. It is lightweight, smells great, and leaves my hair shiny and oh so soft. I can use it everyday and my hair looks healthier when I do. It hasn't caused any buildup or greasiness either. I have very fine hair so oil products usually cause my hair to feel too heavy or look kind of "meh" but this one does not do that. I recommend it 100%.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
The hairdressers invisible oil is a great line and a great product. The whole line is sulfate free so it is good for color treated hair. Many of them are also uv protectants so it's good if you are in the sun a lot. About the oil itself - many people balk at the price. But let me tell you this stuff lasts forever and makes your hair feel wonderful. Soft and shiny without looking greasy. And even works well on fine or thin hair without weighing it down. Highly recommend.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
I've been using this product every other day or so for the past month and I can definitely see an improvement in my hair!  I see less frizz and more shine.  My hair looks and feels healthier.  I've been using it as well at the  Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo and  Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner .  I also really enjoy the scent of this product.  Would definitely recommend.
Sam D.
Charleston, SC
I have a love hate relationship with this oil. Sometimes my hair loves it and it’s just what I need to tame my frizz and protect my hair from heat, but other times it’s like my hair won’t absorb it or something. I love it when it works for me, it just doesn’t always work. I love that it’s a multitasker and it’s really light!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I recently purchased this product at Sephora and have to say I am not a fan, it left my hair looking and feeling greasy, and I like my hair products to have a light scent, and this had no scent at all, definitely not worth it especially with the high price, I think after using living proofs nourishing oil nothing else Compares because that stuff is amazing, so I would not recommend this oil, but I would recommend the living proof nourishing oil.
Kayla W.
This stuff is the holy grail of hair products 😍

I have dry, coarse, ultra thick hair and this is the only thing that helps me manage it. It makes me hair so soft and helps with all the split ends I have! On top of all of that, the smell in incredible! It's a little pricey, but you barely need any for it to work.
Natalie C.
Wilmington, DE
This hair oil is fantastic! it is nourishing and multitasking that instantly softens, silkens, tames, de-frizzes, and detangles all types of dry hair.. It is very lightweight and smells absolutely wonderful. A little goes a long way and it leaves your hair moisturized, silky smooth and shiny, without weighing it down or making it too oily. #contest #influenster
Ivy D.
Love this product. One of the few times that I received a sample and has to go out and purchase the full size. I have thin, frizzy hair and a little goes a long way. I use it when my hair is wet and smooth it through, tames so much of my frizz leaving me with much smoother and softer manageable hair. Plus smells so so good!
Keyla B.
Orlando , FL
HUGE thumbs up to B&B for putting out such a great product. I've tried it at my job(I'm a hair dresser). Works fantastic for all hair types. Lasts allll day long and has low scent so it's great for sensitive noses. Highly recommend to anyone looking for that perfect shine to their "do"! Can be used on all hair textures. On fine hair use less product and emulsifie through hands, raking from mids to ends or for bothersome flyaways!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Bumble and Bumble had a winner with this line of products! This hairdressing oil spray is so fantastic! I have curly hair that needs help with frizz and dryness. This product definitely took care of that and also added shine, softness and manageability. Highly recommend that everyone tries this product!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble