BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Shelton
I received this in a set and I love it. I have fine thin hair and this oil helps maintain frizz. It adds a healthy shine to my hair. I bought this online from Ulta. It has a slight scent. When I use this product I feel my hair looks more polished. I would definitely buy this again but so little product is needed I will not have to repurchase for a long time.
Alicia R.
Glen Burnie
Smells amazing, a little goes a long way, leaves your hair soft but isn't too oily or heavy, lasts you quite a while, perfect to use to add shine, use as a heat/thermal protector, I absolutely  adore bumble and bumble products in general and this one doesn't disappoint! The whole line is wonderful. It's definitely a must have
Amie D.
San Luis Obispo
I love this serum!! I have long bleach blonde hair that is thin but frizzy, wavy, and gets really greasy on the top but super dry on the ends (obviously the bleach damages my hair) and this invisible oil has been my go to since it first came out around 10 years ago or so. It smells great and makes my hair look and feel amazing!
Karina M.
La Puente, CA
This product is amazing! I bought this at Kut Haus Salon in Covina, CA. My hair stylist recommended this product after i got my Ash Blonde highlight to make my hair shinier and to provide moisture and protection and it works!!! My ends doesn't look  dead! it works best with hair treatments and continuous hair conditioning.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This hair oil is one of the best hair oils I’ve ever used. It makes my hair soft less frizzy and more manageable. It tames my ends. I noticed my hair looks less damaged after one use. I highly recommend this for anyone with color treated hair.
Khanh N.
Montville , NJ
I’m obsessed with hair air oil!!! It makes my dry damaged hair feels so soft, silky and shiny! You don’t need a lot with this oil little goes a very long way. If use too much yes it will make your hair greasy. It scent is nice but doesn’t linger I wish it did. I highly recommend this hair oil it’s one of the best out there.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product. It completely changed my hair in just one use! like wow! I love this brand so much and you should definitely try it out
Gabriella L.
Washington, DC
This thing is a miracle. I used to spend 30+ minutes everyday to straighten my hair but because of this product, I only need 15 seconds and voila, nice hair. I wear it on the third day of hairwash too and it makes my hair looks soooo good! It's not sticky, small enough for travel. While its pricey, its definitely worth it
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is amazing! I used the pre-shampoo masque and then rinsed it out with the shampoo and conditioner and then before I straightened my hair I used this and my hair feels so soft!! I probably wouldn't do this all the time because it might get a little greasy to do it all the time but it nourishes your hair like crazy.
Erica G.
This is really, really nice stuff. Used it on my naturally wavy (and highly bleached) hair for a week at the beach, and had a perfectly tousled beach-bum hairdo the entire time. NO FRIZZ! Minus one star because it got a little greasy after a full day, so you’ll have to shampoo every 24 hours. Other than that, great product!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.