BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jennie I.
Huge fan of this! I have very thick, coarse, color treated hair and this is such a treat for it! I use this on damp hair after I get out of the shower in conjunction with the primer as well. It makes my hair so smooth, and smells amazing! I can also use this dry on my ends throughout the week as they tend to get really dry. Highly recommend this!
Melinda C.
Cockeysville , MD
Love love love this stuff, it smells amazing and one pump is all I need to get my entire head. This can be a little heavy for my fine hair if I use more than one pump, and the cap can leak for the bottle falls over but I think the product is more then worth it! This is my go to oil as everything else I've ever tried has been too heavy for my hair.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff! It is so great for my dry curly hair.  My hairdresser recommended it for me and I bought it right away from Sephora.  For the quality and the effectiveness I would say it is well priced (that doesn't mean that it is cheap).  I have definitely bought this multiple times as I am very happy with the results  :)
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
The BEST!! I got this in my voxbox and used it immediately, nothing has ever made my hair feel better! Definitely worth it for all hair types. I have dry frizzy curly hair from bleaching and this has made my hair so soft and smooth and I love it!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received these as samples in a monthly subscription box and it was absolutely incredible! If you have dry, drizzy hair it will absolutely transform you hair into smooth, soft hair. It will also sooth any irritated or flakey scalp! I absolutely am going to consider purchasing!
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
My hair has been so dry lately that i gave up hope of anything working for me!! I came upon this in my sample drawer that i have and im getting the big bottle asap! My hair has never been softer and tamed and stayed all day how i wanted it to stay!
Licha S.
Davie, FL
I just love this brands products so much. I have yet to try something that advertises and doesn't produce. I wouldn't recommend this if you don't have dry hair though. I used this when I dyed my hair blonde and the ends were fried. It made my crispy ends look normal. Now that my hair has been untouched for a while, I feel that it makes my hair look oily.
Lydia R.
Seattle, WA
Perfect for thin but frizzy hair. I use the tiniest amount and my hair is smooth without getting greasy. The price is a bit high but the bottle will last forever. I think next time I'll look for a trial size since I don't need much product.
hanna y.
I use this in my hair when its towel dried (still wet but most of the excess moisture is gone) and then blow dry my hair. After I'm done styling, I rub a quarter sized amount in my hands (I have long hair) and I run my hands through the bottoms and gently over the top. It makes my hair look so shiny and healthy without weighing it down
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
I love this product. I got it as a sample in one of my monthly subscription boxes and it's amazing. I use it immediately after I get out of the shower and it keeps my hair smooth and silky for days. When I run out of this sample I will definitely be buying this product again!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.