BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Allison K.
Los angeles , CA
I love this stuff! I used to use Redken's 01 glass oil religiously but they discontinued it so I was on the hunt for a new product to help defrizz and smooth my hair. I tried multiple products from different price points and brands but this one is hands down the best. I put it in my hair after I shower when it is damp and then again before I style it. I use less then a dime size amount and I have very thick hair.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I bought this oil based off of the recommendation of a lady at Sephora. It's very pricey at around $40 for a tiny tiny bottle. It works pretty good. Kept the frizz away and make my hair look sleek, but you have to be very carful to not put too much in or it can make your air look greasy. Also has a pleasant smell. Over all satisfied, but will probably try something else next time.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This product is fabulous on my dry, coarse, curly hair! I run it all through my damp hair before styling, and it really helps define my curls while keeping frizz at bay and amping up the shine! I have already purchased multiple times and will continue to purchase in the future! It has a lovely smell, but not overpowering and won't clash with other scents you are wearing. Well worth every penny!
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is one of my favorite Bumble & Bumble products and one of the best serums/oils I've purchased over the past 1 -2 years. Its light , doesn't make hair look or feel oily, add shine, reduces frizz , dryness, seals split ends. I would recommend this to any anyone looking for a great serum.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I have very processed colored hair and this is my miracle worker! I dye my hair all the time. It's constantly being bleached and retoned/recolored every few months and this product helps to add smoothness and shine back into my hair. My hair is very dry as one would imagine, but since using this hair oil, my hair feels softer than I've felt it in years! I'm someone that feels product in their hair easily because of how thin my hair is, but with this, I feel nothing and my hair doesn't get weighed down. Concentrate it to your dead ends and then lightly run it up.

The oil is very thin and runny. It has no scent.

I apply this when I get out of the shower while my hair is just a little damp (because wet hair doesn't absorb anything) and then I apply it when it's dry. I don't wash my hair everyday, so my ends get really dry and this helps a ton! It helps add shine and really smooths everything down. One bottle lasts me about 4-6 months and I have long hair a few inches past my breast.
Tamra L.
Virgie, KY
This product is great! I use a small amount and it goes a long way! The product is a little expensive but you can make a small amount go a long way which will make this item last you a long time. I will repurchase this item and I will recommend it to others. It makes my hair smooth and looks great.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
This hair oil is seriously amazing! It makes your hair look and feel healthier/hydrated when your ends look dry and frizzy and it’s super Leigh’s weight so it doesn’t make your hair greasy at all! I LOVE hair oil and have tried lots and lots and this is by far my favorite!! I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for hair oil that’s lightweight and non-greasy! :)
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
I think my mom gave this to me when she was cleaning out her closet, so I never really knew how I was supposed to use it. But that said, I usually put some in my damp hair, dry it, and then after I straighten my hair, put a little more in. A word of caution, a little goes a long way. That said, I love it - it smells good, leaves my hair feeling and looking good.
Veronica B.
This product smells so good and makes my hair so soft! It adds shine too, but you do need to be careful not to use too much. I use a tiny drop for my ends and that's it. (my hair is fine but thick and shoulder length) It can definitely weigh your hair down if you don't use it correctly. Such a great product though! Bumble & Bumble is such a great brand.
Christine V.
San Jose, CA
Like most Bumble and Bumble products, a little really does go a long way! This product can be used on either dry or wet hair, and for me, 1-2 pumps is usually sufficient when applied to the ends. Unlike other hair oils, this one feels very lightweight and does not leave hair feeling greasy. I've had my current bottle for over 1 year with occasional usage.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.