BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Lauren W.
Dunkirk, MD
Love this product for how soft it keeps my hair. Best purchase I have ever made for my hair. It keeps it smooth and just full of volume. Will definitely buy again.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Smells like heaven! This is a great finishing touch to your hair after you blow dry! I use it on my clients diligently and they always love the shine it gives to the hair
Heather M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This hair oil is so lightweight. I use it mainly to put on my ends to give them some polish on day 2. It never looks greasy and works amazing to smooth the frizz too.
Kathy P.
FAYETTEVILLE , AR
Wow! This stuff is amazing! It really hydrates the ends of my hair and prevents it from being brittle! It gives my hair a natural shine without looking too greasy!
Michaelan R.
P C Beach, FL
This stuff smells so good I love it I use it in my hair every single day it’s a long lasting does what it supposed to do I have long hair and it’s very thick makes a really soft and shiny it’s a good price and yes I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Highly recommend you try this product for yourself BUT here is what I thought. I tried this out to get a badge but fell in LOVE instantly ( so much so I bought the entire line of products !) smell is AMAZING easy to use doesn't weigh hair down or make appear greasy leaves hair still manageable and works well with other products but suggest you use Bumble and Bumble products with it with having natural wavy , thin hair it worked amazing for my scrunched look helping my curls be more defined
I can't say enough good things about this product !
And it's WELL worth the price !
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
I'm typically a skincare over haircare type of girl, so most of haircare products come from the drugstore. However, I picked this up on a whim at Sephora some time ago after a break up and boy, I was impressed.

Bumble and Bumble is the highest quality haircare I've ever tried. I used this as a heat protectant spray before flat ironing my hair in lieu to my usual heat protectant spray and I could immediately tell a difference after one use. The flyaways I usually had were far more tame, my frizziness was far less noticeable, my hair was more sleek and smooth, and the tangles were easier to manage.

The Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil is a miracle in a bottle. It truly was invisible too! It was practically weightless in my hair. I couldn't believe that I was able to justify the price tag!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring, KY
I got to play with the @bumbleandbumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil in my local Sephora store and I was very impressed that I had to purchase it! The smell is amazing and just a few drops is all you need for a soft, shiny and less frizzy hair! I use it in either my wet hair, for a shiny wavy look, or after I straighten it to finish the style! Thumbs Up!
Kristin S.
I have platinum blonde hair and I love it. What I don’t love is how when I dry and style my hair, the tools I use seem to leave my hair frizzy and unmanageable. I used the sample size of this when I had made another purchase from the company and I FELL IN LOVE! A lot of products are heavy or leave your hair with a filmy feeling. Not this product! It’s light weight and leaves your hair smooth and soft for days! I’ve watched it bring the silky texture back to my hair even if it’s colored.Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Probably the best hair oil I've ever used! B&B is an amazing hair care line we carry it in the salon I work at and that's how I became introduced to the brand and fell in love with so many of their products this being one of my all time favorites I use this on all my clients and it works amazing in any hair type or texture I have tried, it's an invisible weightless oil so it won't weigh down fine hair yet it's still enough for coarse textured hair. I use it daily on myself and I recommend it to all my clients and I'll continue to repurchase
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble