BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Jenni L.
Washington, DC
Lightweight, and a little goes a long way. I like that it makes my hair shiny without looking greasy, and it does a decent job of taming some flyaways, but I just can’t get over the price.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I loved it so much I went out to buy a full size one. It didn't make my hair oil, even when I accidentally used a lot. Best of all: it smells AMAZING.. like unicorns & fairies.
Sharon k.
Clearwater, FL
Bumble and Bumble invisible oil is one of my favorite products to use on my hair. It Smooths My Curls and it makes my hair look so shiny. I absolutely love this product!
Jenna M.
Port orange, FL
Had a tiny sample of this product at first and really liked it so I bought the full size. I use it after I straighten my hair or while it’s damp and before I blow dry it
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
This oil feels great. I use it regularly as my hair gets color at least monthly and I blow dry on average 3 times a week. Feels nice, doesn't weigh down. Smells good too.
Courtney C.
spokane wa
This stuff has helped my hair so much. It's light, smells good and gives my hair a much needed heat protectant. I don't have to remember another step in my hair care routine.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
Amazing product that works very well on my fine blonde hair. It never weighs my hair down and provides the softest touch. The entire line is worth having by your side.
iryna a.
new york
I use this oil with my every blow dry to protect my hair from heat. I have very frizzy hair that hard to comb but with this oil and other B.B. products it’s manageable
Lindsay H.
Douglas, GA
I love this product! I have very course, dry, thick hair. This product smooths and shines my hair without making it greasy and flat. I would definitely recommend it!
Cassia E.
Use with great care if your hair is fine. Great for taming frizz in TINY amounts, but really easy to cross the line into “dunked head in Crisco” with this hair type.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL

back
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible OilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Bumble and bumble