BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I loved it so much I went out to buy a full size one. It didn't make my hair oil, even when I accidentally used a lot. Best of all: it smells AMAZING.. like unicorns & fairies.
Jenni L.
Washington, DC
Lightweight, and a little goes a long way. I like that it makes my hair shiny without looking greasy, and it does a decent job of taming some flyaways, but I just can’t get over the price.
Jenna M.
Port orange, FL
Had a tiny sample of this product at first and really liked it so I bought the full size. I use it after I straighten my hair or while it’s damp and before I blow dry it
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
This oil feels great. I use it regularly as my hair gets color at least monthly and I blow dry on average 3 times a week. Feels nice, doesn't weigh down. Smells good too.
Courtney C.
Logan, UT
This stuff has helped my hair so much. It's light, smells good and hives my hair a much needed heat protectant. I don't have to remember another step in my hair care routine.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
Amazing product that works very well on my fine blonde hair. It never weighs my hair down and provides the softest touch. The entire line is worth having by your side.
iryna a.
new york
I use this oil with my every blow dry to protect my hair from heat. I have very frizzy hair that hard to comb but with this oil and other B.B. products it’s manageable
Michaelan R.
P C Beach, FL
This stuff smells so good I love it I use it in my hair every single day it’s a long lasting does what it supposed to do I have long hair and it’s very thick makes a really soft and shiny it’s a good price and yes I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others
Lindsay H.
Douglas, GA
I love this product! I have very course, dry, thick hair. This product smooths and shines my hair without making it greasy and flat. I would definitely recommend it!
Cassia E.
Use with great care if your hair is fine. Great for taming frizz in TINY amounts, but really easy to cross the line into “dunked head in Crisco” with this hair type.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.