BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #1 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Erica H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Expensive, but it lasts a long time!! I love this product - it's weightless and leaves hair silky and smooth and I love the scent of everything in the hairdressers oil line! Love this product!
Kyla P.
Borrowed from a friend and absolutely loved it. Loved the shine it gave my hair. I love that this brand is cruelty free. The smell was fantastic and the brand is very popular and high quality.
Abby J.
Saint Francis
I love this hair oil!!! It’s lightweight and doesn’t make my hair greasy at all. I used it every time after washing my hair and focus it on my ends and it helps with frizziness and makes my hair a lot softer!!
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is a really light serum that does a greta job smoothing flyaways and giving hair a nice sheen without weighing it down or feeling piecy. Plus it smells amazing and is totally buildable.
Andrea H.
One of my favorite hair care products. I use 1 pump to 1 pump and a half. After I put it in the palm of one hand, I'll run my hands together quickly and warm up the oil a little. Then lightly brush my fingers throughout my hair. The key is not to use too much. Start out with maybe half a pump and see how much your hair needs. My hair is a bit thick and can be anywhere from shoulder length to mid back. This really helps with my flyaways and combats my frizz and "fluffiness". It will help give my natural waves in my hair a bit more definition and it will look like I did my hair even when the only thing I did was brush it. I also love the smell. It's very light and unfortunately fades very quickly. I would say the strongest note is probably tiare flowers.
You don't need a lot of the product so the bottle will last a long time. I absolutely think the price is worth it and have recommended this to many friends with different hair types and they all love it.
Hortensia P.
Cape Coral , FL
Smells amazing and when I use it works fantastic. Last for ever and ever . Huele delicioso , si funciona lo utilizo después de bañarme , con el cabello húmedo solo utilizo unas gotas para todo mi cabello y lo deja brillante e hidratado.
Anna R.
Marshfield
I have very fine straight color treated dry hair. I loved this oil. It gave my damaged hair new life and wasn't too heavy for my hair. The smell isn't very noticeable which I really liked about this product.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
My stylist uses this on me all the time in my salon appointments and my hair always looks fantastic when I leave! In fact she uses all Bumble and bumble products! I am a big fan of bumble and bumble.
Trisha M.
Payette, ID
Favorite hair oil of all time!!! I have color treated hair that is dry and can be frizzy. It is great for shine, controlling my frizz, and it protects my hair from heat damage. Holy Grail product!!
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I’ve tried multiple samples of this. I like it, but not enough to buy a full bottle. It’s a little heavier of an oil for my liking on my fine & oily hair. It does smell nice though.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.