BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• How much does this cost?1 Answers
  • Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I feel like with this product the name speaks for itself the fact that it says invisible oil literally means invisible oil because you apply it to your scalp or your hair and it does not wear your hair down and it's super lightweight super absorbent doesn't feel like there's oil in your hair but yet your hair feels very healthy and I love it
Mim A.
love this product! way nicer feeling and lighter than morocan oil treatment. it smells like an orange cream dream. tons of benefits including heat protection, smoothing, anti frizz, and shine. it lasts me a good year with every day use and i don't think it weighs my fine hair down at all unlike other oils.
Karina M.
brooklyn, ny
Lightweight, lightly scented, and great for fine hair. Absorbs quickly and doesn’t make the hair look oily or greasy. I like to use it on damp hair ends after a shower or by adding a few pumps to my conditioner while in the shower. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts a while! I would repurchase.
JUJU M.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is another great product to use with damp hair but also after styling your hair to tame frizz and lock that shine.
Warning: I would use less than a dime size especially around roots to avoid greasiness.
This is more of a pricey item but my bottle has lasted over a year! It is also heat protectant and UV protectant to last all day.
Jess R.
This product is light weight and easy to use. A little bit goes along way, especially with fine hair like mine. Is it a bit on the expensive size, but with the amount you have to use it will last for a long while. Less is definately lore with this product. You can look oily if you use too much
Emily G.
Middleton
I love this product. Super nourishing and a little goes a very long way. My bottle has lasted over a year and still going strong with near daily use. It smells amazing and leaves hair shiny (not greasy) and soft. I use it on damp hair and also just in the ends of my hair during the day.
Nicole D.
I usually really like Bumble & Bumble products. But for me, this oil was just ok. A little bit goes a long way. You don’t need to apply a lot! If you do, your hair will look wet and greasy until you wash it out. I speak from experience... I much prefer the Moroccanoil® Treatment Original!
Emily B.
Old Hickory, TN
The best hair oil you could ever buy! Is this right here. It really is invisible but makes such a difference without looking oily or uneven. I always rebuy it because it is so good! It makes my hair look so shiny and healthy and helps treat it as well. You only need half a pump!
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I have long, thick hair and very rarely wear it in its natural, wavy state. I only wash my hair about twice a week and like to use hair oils to get my hair that moisture and shine that’s stripped away after shampooing. This is super lightweight and does not weigh my hair down.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
This is a really nice hair oil that will help prevent frizz and make your hair look super glossy. I put it on damp hair, blow dry then sometimes put on a tiny bit more to finish it off. It doesn’t weigh down my hair or leave any strange odors. I wish it was less expensive.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Fayetteville, NC
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.