BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Mim A.
love this product! way nicer feeling and lighter than morocan oil treatment. it smells like an orange cream dream. tons of benefits including heat protection, smoothing, anti frizz, and shine. it lasts me a good year with every day use and i don't think it weighs my fine hair down at all unlike other oils.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
I love this oil and it's many applications! I put a couple pumps in my conditioner to turn it into more of a deep conditioning treatment in the shower. I'll put a couple pumps in damp hair to help smooth and soften before I blow dry. Or I'll put a little on my ends once my hair is dry to take fly aways.
Nadine G.
Modesto, CA
Oh my Dear lord this should be number one in hair oils. I can't live without this oil its so lightweight and effective in motorizing defraying my hair! I use it to tame flyaway, UV protection as well. I am on my second bottle and was hesitant to purchase because of the price but its amazing! TRY THIS
Karina M.
Takoma Park, MD
Lightweight, lightly scented, and great for fine hair. Absorbs quickly and doesn’t make the hair look oily or greasy. I like to use it on damp hair ends after a shower or by adding a few pumps to my conditioner while in the shower. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts a while! I would repurchase.
Kathy H.
Loved this more than I should’ve! I have bleached hair that is prone to breakage but this oil helped a lot ! My hair used to be in tangled after showering. I would apply this right after showering to help brush out my tangled! Highly recommended if you’re looking for a higher end hair oil.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I LOVE this stuff! I received it as a sample and I used the entire thing! I put this on my wet hair before I put any heavier creams on my hair. It keeps my frizz down and makes my hair feel so so healthy. It’s really light and I can’t even tell it’s on my hair besides my hair being so so shiny
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I really like this conditioner! Its packed with oils to keep frizz and FlyAway's away but still light enough not to weigh hair down. It has little to no scent and is very rich and creamy. This is a great product for the summer!
Nicole D.
I usually really like Bumble & Bumble products. But for me, this oil was just ok. A little bit goes a long way. You don’t need to apply a lot! If you do, your hair will look wet and greasy until you wash it out. I speak from experience... I much prefer the Moroccanoil® Treatment Original!
Carrie F.
Fabulous product. I love how my hair feels when I use this. I can run my hands through my hair without getting stuck! Plus a [product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdresser’s-invisible-oil-cleansing-oil-crème-duo] little goes a long way!. [product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdresser's-invisible-oil]
Vanessa B.
Medford, OR
This product was very light in the hair. I could put it in wet hair or dry and it still woudlnt looks oily unless I put too much in. It is easy to move around in the hair so you can get all the ends covered. It’s a good moisture locking oil for dry hair and makes the frizz more tamed.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.