BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Danielle B.
Fantastic hair oil! A little is al you nee! Makes your hair smooth and shiny. I use it only twice in between hair washes as too much use could make your hair oily. Around $30+ but lasts a very long time!
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love using this bumble and bumble products because it does wonders for my hair. It helps to prevent dryness and split ends. I like using this in my hair routine in order to keep my hair looking healthy. I would definitely recommend
Kristine U.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far the best serum I️ have ever used on my hair. A little goes a long way, and makes my curls feel quenched without being greasy! It’s worth it’s weight in gold, I️ would definitely buy again!
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
Postpartum hair was getting super annoying until I remembered I used to love this product. Bought it again and voila I’m starting to have a little more confidence in different styles for my growing hair
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I really liked this product. (I got a sample of it in a Sephora Favorites kit.) My hair felt instantly soft after one use, like I had just gotten it cut and styled. It was also very lightweight and not very sticky. It did exactly what it claimed to do!
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I like this, it’s light weight and hydrates the hair. I like the way it leaves my hair shiny and silky smooth and I enjoy the packaging. It does the job of a hair oil and I definitely would buy it again
Sheila M.
It’s a good oil. Medium priced and got from Sephora. I use mostly in the winter when my hair is dry. I use at night and then wash in the morning. I would buy again if on sale. It’s a good brand to use.
Stephanie B.
I really liked this dry oil it was a heat protectant as well for when I wanted to wear my curly color treated hair straight. Calmed frizz whichever way I wore it. I am satisfied with it and the price is ok.
Colette C.
Alta Loma, CA
I use this everyday on my extensions and I love it. I don’t use it on my real hair because it’s too greasy for my real hair there’s no scent to it and the shine lasts all day it’s a nice oil for shine
Tania G.
I like this bumble soothing oil. It moisturizes my hair and at the same I don’t need to wear a other things. It is buildable and last longer. Try it and you won’t regret it. Definitely recommended!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.