BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
This is such a great product. Lightweight and it doesn’t leave you’re hair feeling greasy. I use it at least once a week the packaging is nice and clean and the smell is so yummy I recommend trying this out.
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely love this stuff! It does a great job of making hair less frizzy without making your hair greasy. I keep a mini one of these in my car for when my hair gets frizzy and it does the trick in seconds!
Niki R.
I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and I liked it so much that I went and bought me a bottle of it even though it's expensive.  It's not really greasy and makes my hair less frizzy.
Lauren R.
08550
Oh my goddddd. This stuff is literally a lifesaver. Not only does a little go a long way but it makes your hair so so soft and helps it from becoming damaged and reduces frizz- it does literally everything!
Zara S.
Detroit, MI
I like the smell of this oil and how soft it makes my hair feel. I don’t like how thick the oil is. But it does feel great on my dead ends since I’ve dyed them so much. It’s not too bad I’ve only used it a few times.
Grace R.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love this stuff. It smells great and works even better. If it wasn’t for the price I would have it all the time. My hair is blonde and normal to oily and it doesn’t make my hair oily just light and bouncy
Sophia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I put B&B’s Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil on after every single time I wash my hair. It makes combing through my hair easier, makes it dry softer and smoother, and doesn’t make my hair oily or weighed down.
Kate D.
Smells great!!! I apply this oil focused on the ends of my hair and it truly helps prevent frizz and nourishes split ends. It hydrates and gives the perfect amount of shine without being oily or greasy looking.
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love using this bumble and bumble products because it does wonders for my hair. It helps to prevent dryness and split ends. I like using this in my hair routine in order to keep my hair looking healthy. I would definitely recommend
Danielle B.
Fantastic hair oil! A little is al you nee! Makes your hair smooth and shiny. I use it only twice in between hair washes as too much use could make your hair oily. Around $30+ but lasts a very long time!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.