BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Left my hair feeling silky soft and smelling amazing. I love how it was light weight and didn’t leave my hair feeling heavy. The packaging it is in is cute and convenient. I will definitely be putting my friends onto this.
Jen G.
Chino, CA
I just can’t say enough about this awesome hair product!! Just apply to ends of dull hair and it instantly softens and makes your hair look healthier. I like using this after I use dry shampoo as that can leave your hair looking sort of dull and dry.
Arielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Literally so incredible. Left my hair with the certain bit of shine but not too much where it looked like an oil slick. Also helped tame some fly aways around my face. Plus it smells nice which is always a plus
Christina O.
This oil smells great. I love this line from bumble and bumble. Having mildly frizzy hair the whole line is a treat. The oil stood out because hair oils are precious to me. Especially when using heating tools.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This was treatment is awesome it doesn’t lather and it leaves your hair silky and smooth and quenched and vibrant. I’ve color treated my hair and it brought it back to life... I’d buy for the rest of my life!
Kendra N.
Sheffield, England
Grabbed this at ulta while checking out because it grabbed my interest and man am I happy I did. My hair is so dry and brittle after processing it way to much and this oil makes my hair look and feel fabulous!
Heather M.
Helena, AL
I love using this oil on my hair. It adds such a nice shine and isn’t too heavy. It is easy to use and smells nice. The packaging is nice and the quality is bar none. I love this product and highly recommend it!
Rachael J.
Absolutely love this product! Bumble & Bumble never disappoints. It’s lightweight, wearable, and leaves my hair feeling super soft and healthy. I use it like every other day and my hair has never felt better.
Talia F.
i love this oil. it is great for styling or putting in your hair when you want it sleek or even just to hydrate! i love bumble and bumble and although it may be a bit expensive their products are so worth it
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely love this stuff! It does a great job of making hair less frizzy without making your hair greasy. I keep a mini one of these in my car for when my hair gets frizzy and it does the trick in seconds!
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.