BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
Yes yes yes! My coworker recommended this product for the dryness in my hair. At first I put it on when my hair was fully dry and I found it didn't help. But when I put it on after the shower and let it dry ... it works wonders! Will by the fullsize soon!
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
The worst! I️ used it for the first time before my date. It was a disaster! My hair became greasy! Horrible! I️ needed to wash my hair 20 mind before my date time. This oil makes your hair look shiny yes but dirty shiny. Would never ever use it again.
Andrea B.
Town and Country
This is the best leave in treatment I’ve ever used! I use it every time I was my hair (a couple times a week) and it is so light weight. I have curly and frizzy hair and this makes my hair very manageable and tames the frizz. This stuff works great!
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
this is okay i cant really tell if its doing anything to my hair but its deff not destroying anything. i just put it in my hair so it doesn't frizz after the shower and it leaves a little protection if i were to blowdry, curl or straighten my hair
Rebecca N.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this oil! It smells AMAZING and works like a dream on my tangly hair. A little of this product goes a long way. I use it every time I get out of the shower and my hair is very easy to brush through. I also use it on dry hair ends but a little goes a long way here.
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
This oil is pretty good. It's very light, so even if you have done hair like me, it does alright. It is difficult to control at times, making sure to only use a small amount. But all in all, it's a good product. Add shine, takes frizz and fly away. Smells good.
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Absolutely love this product! I use this before and after styling my hair. I have rather dry hair so after I curl or straighten it I love taking some and running it through the ends of my hair. It gives my hair so much shine without weighing it done! Absolutely obsessed!!
wendy m.
I love these products they are very good and it smells really good I love these products they work very good on my hair and it leaves it so soft and smooth after I use it and you could find these at affordable prices at your nearby stores and they come in different variety they are very good products.
Taylor J.
Works great on dull or dry hair without making it greasy. Adds shine and helps control frizz and puffiness without flattening out my hair. It’s a reasonable price because the product goes a long way. Love this product for when I️m in a rush and need to tame my hair.
Rachel W.
This hair oil works great on keeping the ends of my hair hydrated and keeping the split ends away. I only need one pump wish makes it last so lomg. I've had mine over a hear and I still have about a third of it left and I use it about every other day.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.