BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Rochelle
THIS stuff is a miracle worker!! It makes your hair into the softest, smoothest, most healthiest hair you’ve ever wanted. My hair is very dry and damaged and I cannot live without this product. I absolutely recommend this to anyone with damaged, dry, brittle hair.
Averett H.
Wakeman
This is the product that keeps on giving. This lasted me a year. My split ends were less noticeable and it really protects from heat. Not too mention the shine is on another level. Invest in this stuff you won’t be disappointed.
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
Tried this at the store several times and really enjoyed how it made my hair nice and shiny. I have thicker hair with blonde color on it so it looks right most of the times and this product put the perfect finishing touch on it.
Mariah A.
My hair is very thick and dry, and this oil definitely made my hair so much better. Use a little because too much goes a long way, but this is perfect for a nice slicked back pony tail or to put those stray hairs back in place.
Julie L.
Lititz
The perfect oil for managing dry hair and fly away! Use very little to go a long way, but does not leave hair greasy or weighed down. The bottle lasts forever! Great value. Would recommend if you are struggling with fly aways.
Sandy M.
Lafayette, IN
Bumble & Bumble products rock my socks & this one is no different! I love how effect the product was without weighing down my hair. It also didn’t leave it greasy & was even great on day two of not washing my hair. A win win!!
Kat S.
Ottosen, IA
I wash my hair about every 3-4 days, and every time I wash It I use this. It helps with heat protectant and just keeping my hair not so frizzy and sleek. I love this stuff and you don’t need a lot! I always focus on the ends of my hair
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
Great product to use after you’re done styling. You can add it before you blow dry, but i find it’s too hard to tell if you’re distributing it evenly, so i wait until the end of styling. A little goes a long way,so the product will last you a long time!
Kayla J.
Stamford, CT
Love this oil! You only have to use a small drop for frizz free smooth hair. My hair is extremely thick and this is a nice way to smooth it a bit before leaving the house.  It is affordable for the fact it lasts FOREVER!
Anja W.
Ogden, UT
I received this product for free for the purposes of testing it for my honest opinion/review. I am a licensed cosmetologist. I really like this hair oil because you really only need a very small amount to achieve the best frizz control to combat dryness.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.