BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I usually try not to use products with a lot of silicones. They tend to leave my hair looking 'fake shiny'. This oil however really lives up to its name, and is a great product to have handy when you need a little moisture and shine boost that looks natural.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Usually I love bumble and bumble products but this oil didn’t agree with my hair- it weighed it down just a touch and left it feeling a little oily throughout the day. I did notice after a few uses my hair felt smoother and silky constantly so it does work!
Hailey L.
Very light and really helps the quality of my hair. I like this product because I can put enough in it to actually benefit from it, but it doesn’t make my hair greasy. I would recommend this if you need a little extra smoothness.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville, NJ
I sprayed after showering and I felt a major difference. I was able to brush out knots and style without stopping to untangle my hair. Smells great and does not leave your hair greasy. It felt healthier after I blow dried and straightened and my hair didn't smell or feel fried.
Sophia S.
Great product! I was introduced to Bumble and Bumble by my hairdresser. This is the first product I ever bought from BB and she used it on my hair always. Its nice and lightweight smells great and I like that its clear so that it doesn't tint my blonde highlights.
Shayna J.
Preston , ID
This product is great fro your hair, just not sure it’s worth the price. It’s smells great and leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling great after every use! But so does something that costs 4$ at the drug store. If you have the money to splurge do it!
Leah A.
Bluffton, IN
I honestly cannot live without this stuff! I put this in my hair when it is still damp after washing my hair and it works wonders! It is on the expensive side but my small bottle that I bought lasted 6 months. A little goes a long way with this product!
Bella Z.
This made my hair really soft when I used it. I put it in damp or wet hair and let it air dry and it made my hair so silky and soft without being greasy. I liked this product but it is a little pricey for how little product you get which is a downside.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
This is one of the better oils In My opinion but I think it’s way too expensive for the size. Other brands have options that are almost as good for less than half the price. I have short hair (I’m a guy) and I can go through that bottle pretty quickly.
Diana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This product works amazing. My hair is left super soft. It also leaves a nice shine. I use it after I wash my hair and then I flat iron and use it after. It doesn't harm your hair against heat and It doesn't weigh your hair down I definitely recommend.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.