BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #2 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I have bought expensive salon oil before but nothing compares to this!! It soaks up in my hair right away instead of leaving it feeling greasy and oily! My hair is very fine, thick, and course. But this makes it soooo silky smooth and a little goes a long way so I’m still working on my first bottle! I will definitely be buying again I absolutely love it!!
Kelsey P.
This is one of my all time favorite hair oils. It smells amazing, I would wear this as a perfume if they made it! Because it is rather pricey, it’s nice that a very small amount leaves your hair feeling super soft, looking smooth and shiny, and feeling incredibly bouncy. You do receive a large volume of the product, it took me over six months to kill the bottle, so it definitely IS worth the price tag. It makes my hair look vibrant and healthy. I like to put it on my ends while my hair is damp, and after drying and styling, my hair almost always looks perfect and completely healthy. You can’t go wrong with bumble and bumble, I recommend this product to everyone, I even got my mom hooked on it!
Destiny K.
Bellerose, NY
I live on this stuff, I literally don’t know what I would do without it. It all started when I got a blowout at Sephora and I bought the whole line ! I just ran out and tried finding a less expensive alternative but nothing compares to this. Other oils are sticky and thick, this is thick but not watery, but not sticky it’s the perfect inbetween.
Aime P.
Brooklyn, NY
First - this oil smells amazing! Really it’s such a nice, light scent.its great to tame flyaways after a great blowout and it’s super lightweight so you’ll never have to worry about your styles being weighed down. I received it as a sample and I’m so thankful I did - I probably wouldn’t have tried it otherwise and it’s such a great product.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
So...the whole benefit of this product is that it’s supposed to be super lightweight but also extremely nourishing. Unfortunately, I haven’t found that to be the case. I’ve used this on many different hair types and textures and even when using one or two pumps, it always leaves the hair feeling way too oily and even slimey at times. To the point that I want to re-shampoo and start all over. It makes the hair shiny but there are tons of other products that do the same thing without leaving a gross film. It’s not completely useless, as I do think it’s nice for extremely coarse, kinky-coily hair during a silk press. Otherwise, I’m not a fan at all. Brilliantine is a far superior Bumble product.
Kat J.
I really wanted to love this product, but no matter how little of an amount I used, it made my hair SO greasy and stringy,....

For reference, I have thin straight hair that usually works better with cream products, but I received a sample of this and decided to give it a go. It smelled nice and didn’t feel super oily in my hands, but once it hit my hair, it gave me an unnatural looking sheen. I couldn’t make it work no matter what I did. This may work better for women with thicker hair, but it was a fail for me.
Sarah F.
Holyoke
Just recently highly processed my hair with bleach. Went from red to a pastel purple silver. My hair was very, very fried and obviously how quickly we did it; it was going to happen.
Wasn’t sure what to do as my hair was extremely frizzy. Standing in line at Ulta the other day, I saw this and thought why the heck not?
This hair oil is an absolute godsend!!! All of my fly always have been tamed, my hair isn’t getting frizzy and it looks extremely healthy. 10/10 recommend
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I was a bit hesitant to purchase this, but I am so glad that I did!  This makes my hair feel soooo good, any words that I could use to describe this would be an understatement!  When using this, I noticed that my hair was absolutely frizz-free!  It also made it super shiny and soft.  I am absolutely in love with this and I will continue to purchase this forever!
If you haven't already, I would definitely recommend purchasing this!
Ivy W.
I loved this product. I got it as a sample. However, bumble and bumble is super, super expensive. I unfortunately cannot rationalize spending so much on a hair product when there are other reasonably priced ones of the same tier quality out there... only reason I knocked off one star. Sorry bumble and bumble! Maybe when I’m a millionaire!
Amanda F.
Tampa
I love this hair oil. It's SO lightweight and doesn't make my fine thin hair oily. I feel like it does an excellent job of protecting my hair from my heating elements. Also, perfect for taming fly aways or frizz. It doesn't have a strong scent but a very slight scent. I love that it has a pump for easy use. Recommend for all hair types.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
Princess Val B.