BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Hair Oil

• Softens, tames flyaways and adds shine
  • Detangles hair and helps strengthen against breakage
  • Has anti-frizz powers and heat protectants

Bb.Stylist Tip: Use this hair oil to quench dry ends and tame flyaways.

• Does this product really increase hair softness?3 Answers
  • ME gustaría probar este producto ya q mi pelo esta dañado...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to pick this up for a while - is it wor...2 Answers
Buy on Space NK*
Christina n.
Leander, TX
I love this oil and it's many applications! I put a couple pumps in my conditioner to turn it into more of a deep conditioning treatment in the shower. I'll put a couple pumps in damp hair to help smooth and soften before I blow dry. Or I'll put a little on my ends once my hair is dry to take fly aways.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I think this product is exceptional. I utilize it as my last step after I have styled my hair. It infuses my hair with shine without weighing it down. (I have very fine hair). Sometimes after I style my hair the heat can take the shine out. This product is the facts. It makes my dry hair look luminous and hydrated.
Rhonda T.
Tacoma
No joke, this line did not disappoint! In fact nothing from bumble and bumble has yet! Coupled with the shampoo and conditioner, this oil made for my hair to be amazingly soft ! I could feel the difference instantly ! Worth every dollar !
Jules C.
I got to review this product a few months ago and first, let me say, a little goes a long way! The smell takes some getting used to, but it is pleasant once you get used it. The ending result is pretty great though. You just have to play with the right amount for your hair. It gives you a pretty shine overall.
Reagan G.
Tyndall AFB, FL
After going to a salon that strictly uses bumble and bumble, I had to buy some for myself. It's not cheap but is sulfate free and was the best product I've used to keep my hair soft after an intense highlighting session in order to prep my hair to be dyed purple. Smells nice and gets the job done!
shonna m.
Knoxville, TN
Great smoothing product. I love everything from bumble and bumble that I have tried. I use this product on we and dry hair. I like it best in try hair to smooth my ends.
Rachel P.
Winter Park , FL
Smells good, works well, and is overall a fantastic product. It is effective with great results. I got it from my local hair dresser. She recommended it for my coarse, yet fine hair. It is a little pricey but you get a lot for what you pay for because you use very little when actually using it. I recommend.
AUDREY O.
San Diego, CA
Makes your hair silky soft but be careful if you have fine hair to only use a small amount. Or you will be so greasy looking. I guess you should do that with every oil .
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
Excellent hair product. I have Keratin in my hair and this actually help prolong and keep my keratin treated hair smooth. You can use this on dry and wet hair. You dont need alot. It also works well with the flat iron too, sealing in the shine and moisture. GREAT PRODUCT; I recommend it highly
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
I love this treatment. Makes the static prone hair lay flat without weighing it down or making it look greasy. Super soft hair, great shine, subtle fragrance. Will buy again.
Ashley W.
How do u use this product??
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Will this make my hair feel oily if I have thin hair?
sasha v.